BSM: your parents make you choose between him and them

Luke:(age:11): you were spending a couple of weeks with Luke and Sierra you loved it it was so much better than living with your parents you actually had freedom and were allowed to do whatever you wanted for the most part of course there were some rules but not as many as your parents made for you you guys were at their concert and your parents wanted you to stay backstage but you wanted to go with the girls to the front Sierra said "Liz she'll be with me she'll be fine." Your mom said "fine then she has to choose who she's going to live with." You said "are you seriously making me choose between my brother and my parents like no that's not how it should work." Your dad said "well if you don't like our rules then we will make you choose who you want to be with." You said "fine I'll stay with them." Your mom said "fine with me have a good life." And they were off to the airport Luke said "are they fucking serious right now." You said "yeah they made me choose between them and you of course I would choose you over them any day you actually treat me my age and not like a baby." Then you guys enjoyed the rest of the show happy you had your brother.

Ashton:(age:12): you got caught going to the studio with Ashton when your parents told you you couldn't for who knows what reason your parents said "we will make you choose because seems like to me you will only listen to your brother so who's it going to be us or him?" You said "are you serious right now?" They nodded you said "unbelievably but if you want me to choose I'll choose Ashton." They said "fine we won't be seeing you much anymore then." You said "fine with me all because I want to spend time with my older brother."Ashton said "aren't you guys maybe over reacting a bit." Your mom said "no she doesn't listen to us so you'll have her." Then they were off to the airport you said "wow." Ashton said "just wow." Then you guys chilled the rest of the night.

Michael:(age:13):you were having a blast at your brother's party but your parents didn't approve of anything you were doing or saying even know you were just having fun and Michael tried to explain that to them but they weren't having it they said "we're leaving you can choose to stay here or come home with us." You were shocked to say the least but you said "fine I'll live with Michael and Crystal then." They said "fine with us see ya." Then they left Crystal said "are they serious." You said "Dixie chick serious." Then you enjoyed the rest of the party.

Calum:(age:14): no one in your family approved of your boyfriend cause they knew he was bad news your parents said "if your going to keep seeing him then you'll have to choose between us and calum to live with." Calum said "mom that's not how it works I don't like him either so she'll end up on the streets." You said "I'd honestly rather live with you cal I know you don't like him either but like I want to live with you." Your mom said "there you have it she made her choose now we're off." Then they left for the airport Calum sighed and said "he's not allowed here either." You said "fine." Then you guys Chilled for the rest of the day.