Imagine your ex best friend and crush shows up at a harry show

Imagine your ex best friend and crush shows up at a harry show he calls them out
Luke: you were at Harry's show loving it of course when it was the time he would interact with people he said "now there's a girl and boy here tonight that I know very well and I think the right thing to do right now would to leave because she doesn't care if she doesn't even notice you guys so no point if you just came here for her." You looked where he was looking it was your ex bestfriend and your crush they saw you and your ex bestfriend said "you're going to allow him to do this to us?" You said "you're not my problem anymore and it's his show he can do whatever he wants to do and what he is saying is true." He said "it's true so if I'm asking you to leave then please leave with kindness." Your ex bestfriend said "unbelievable you do realize I'm still a fan of him right?" And looked at you you said "yeah he said you could stay if you wanted too or leave if you just came to try and get back at me." She just left with her boyfriend and went to a different side Sierra said "thank heavens they moved." You said "I know right." Then enjoyed the rest of the show.

Ashton: you guys were at Harry's show when he said "now there's a couple here tonight who isn't my favorite couple but their right next to my favorite couple which I don't know why they would be so close to them if they don't like eachother." You looked next to you and saw your ex bestfriend and your ex crush you gave them a look your ex crush said "you didn't know her when we hooked up so how would we be not your favorite couple then if you don't know us?" Harry said "I did mate she's my best friend that's how her and this handsome guy got together you think they just randomly meet?" Your ex bestfriend was shocked and same with her boy now you smirked and said "told you I was right once again how else would I get my dream guy." They said "whatever miss perfect." And walked away Harry said "one way to clear the room." You laughed and enjoyed the rest of the show happy they left and didn't cause to much trouble.

Michael: they were right behind you Harry said "really mate?" you looked behind you and saw your ex bestfriend and ex crush you said "what are you trying to do?" Your ex bestfriend said "nothing we came to enjoy the show I love him as much as you do." Harry said "I'm sorry love but I'm not the biggest fan of you or your boy you both hurt her a lot and she's my whole world so I would appreciate it if you guys please moved away from them and went to a different side." They were shocked you said "oh you guys knew I was his whole world don't act so shocked and please move to a different side." Then they moved to a different side Crystal said "could  have went wrose." You said "yeah glade it didn't." Then you enjoyed the rest of the show.

Calum: you were loving the show when Harry said "mate you don't always have to be making out with your girl let her enjoy the show yn doesn't care that you guys are here or together." You turned around and saw your ex bestfriend and your ex crush you said "I really don't care stop trying to make me jelous I have these boys you guys should be the ones jelous of me." Your ex bestfriend said "I'm and I told him this wouldn't work." Looking at your ex crush he shrugged and said "wroth a shot I guess?" Harry said "please move." Your ex bestfriend said "will do let's go somewhere else." And dragged him to another section you rolled your eyes and said "their so mature." Harry said "don't let them get to you love you got the boys and me." You smiled and said "you're right." Then he gave you a wink then you enjoyed the show for the rest of the night.