Chapter 5

No one's POV

The next morning Jungwon, Sunoo and Sunghoon were waiting for the other 4 at lunch. Since they all agreed to sit together at lunch again.

"What is taking them so long?" Sunghoon asked as they were already waiting for 10 minutes.

"Stop sulking already Hyung. I'm sure that they will be here soon. It's their second day here maybe they got a little bit lost." Jungwon answered.

The two of them kept talking while Sunoo was still lost in his thoughts. Yeah he kept thinking about yesterday's events with Ni-Ki. He just couldn't stop thinking about it. He already thought the four guys were a little bit off, but now he was sure there was something off with them.

Sunoo's POV
Like what was Ni-Ki talking about yesterday? When he said I smelled so sweet. And it was really hard for him to control himself. I mean yeah I smell nice because of my perfume, but the part of it being hard for him to control him self got me confused.
I really wanted to know what he was talking about, but I cannot go up to him and be like: " Hey Ni-Ki what the hell were you talking about yesterday with me smelling very addicting and it being hard to control yourself." Like hell no. I rather avoid him as much as I can.

As I was still very lost in my thoughts I didn't notice the others finally joining us for lunch.

Sunghoon and Jungwon being the social boys they are started immediately talking with the others about their day. And of course Sunghoon asking them why they are late.

I really hoped Ni-Ki was also avoiding me so that he wouldn't sit next to me, but of course to my luck he sat down next to me. And of course I could feel him staring at me, but I completely ignored him and started playing with my food because my hunger immediately disappeared. I guess they noticed me not eating.

" Sunoo you shouldn't play with your food, aren't you hungry, You're always hungry?" Sunghoon Hyung asked me.

" No, not really actually." I said as I put down my chopsticks.

" Is there something wrong Hyung?" Jungwon asked me worriedly. And I could immediately feel everyone's faces looking at me what made me a little uncomfortable. But mostly Ni-Ki's stare.

" Y-Yeah I'm fine." I said.

" You sure you still look kind of off. Is something bothering you?" Sunghoon Hyung asked me again.

" N-no I said I'm fine." I said a little annoyed

" But you know you can tell me right." He said as he grabbed my hands.

I now could feel more people staring at us as the cafeteria has become quiet. It gave me flashbacks. And I just couldn't handle it anymore.

"I-I-I'm just gonna go for a little while." I said while I packed my bag and stood up and left the cafeteria. I just couldn't stay there anymore. All of them staring at me. I hate that. I hate being the center of attention.

So I went to the only place I know I could be alone for a while. The rooftop.

Sunghoon's POV

As I noticed that Sunoo was not engaging in any of our conversations I looked at him and saw him playing with his food with an kind of sad face? I already found him kind of off since yesterday after school. But he told me nothing was going on so i believed him and did not ask any further. But seeing him right now I know something is off. So I asked him and then Jungwon followed also being worried. And soon all 6 of us were looking at him. Which probably let him to leave the table since he hates being the center of attention.

" Are you guys sure he's okay?" Jake asked.

" I-I don't know honestly. He seems off since yesterday after school after you guys left. But he said that there was nothing going on." I said frustrated.  I really want to help him but I'm not that good at comforting people.

" I'll go look for him." Jungwon said as he threw his trash away and grabbed his bag.

" Okay, But tell me if there is something okay? I also really want to help." I said to him

"Yeah don't worry Hyung I'll see you guys later." Jungwon said as he left to find Sunoo.

I groaned frustrated. As it was probably my fault that Sunoo left. I shouldn't have pushed him to tell me. Luckily the other people in the cafeteria have started minding their own business again.

I'm so stupid. Everyone staring at him probably gave him flashbacks from his childhood.

"I'm such a bad friend." I said as I slammed my head repeatedly on the table.

"Hey, hey, hey, stop that." Jake said as he stopped me from hitting my head on the table. "Tell me why do you think you're such a bad friend?"

" Can't you see? It's because of me Sunoo left the cafeteria. I made him uncomfortable with asking all these questions about f he's okay. I kept asking while he said nothing was going on. B-But I just really wanna help him. But I messed up. And now he's probably really mad at me." I put my head in my hands.

" No, that's not true. You were just trying to be a good friend. And I'm sure he's not mad at you. Maybe a little overwhelmed with everyone looking at him, but I'm sure he's not mad at you." Jake said as he put his hands around my shoulder.

"How do you know?, You've just known him for a day." I said as I looked up to him.

" I-I just have a feeling, just talk to him. And tell him why you asked him. And then I'm sure everything will be okay."

"Thanks Jake." I said smiling at him.

" No problems Hoonie." He smiled back at me.