Chapter 25

~~~~~~~~~~~~Back at the cabin

"What should I wear?" Sunoo said as he looked around in his bag with clothes.

"Clothes." Ni-ki answered sarcastically.

"Ah really? Why didn't I think of that. I was about to walk around in the forest butt naked." Sunoo rolled his eyes.

"I wouldn't mind that."Ni-ki whispered to himself.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, just wear anything warm. The sun might shine but in the woods it could be a little bit cold." The boy responed as he grabbed some random clothes and walked into the bathroom.

"Annoying little shit." Sunoo said as he heard the door close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time skip.

"Okay everyone. Are we all ready to leave?" Heeseung asked all the boys.

"Almost Sunoo, just needs to take his medicine and then we can go." Jungwon answered.

"Really?I'm fine Jungwon I don't need them right now. I can take them later." Sunoo whined.

"Na-ah, Jungwon is right you should take your medicine." Sunghoon joined in.

"This is not fair, you are teaming up against me." Sunoo argued and walked away to take his medicine.

"Great job." Both Sunghoon and Jungwon said as they high fived.

"I'll remember this." The boy said as he walked back into the room. "let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ At the woods.

"Okay, there you boys are. I was starting to think you guys changed your minds about this activity.." Mr. Byun said.

"ofcourse not, We didn't choose this for no reason."

"That's true, but I have bad news. I was in charge for the scavenger hunt. I honestly didn't think anyone would choose this one, so I didn't prepair anything." The man scratched the back of his neck.

"Ohw, so what are we supposed to do then." Jake asked.

"We have 3 options. 1, you guys choose an other activity. 2, you guys go back to the cabin and do absolutely nothing. Or 3, you guys will take a walk through the woods, because that's probably what you guys wanted to do anyways."

"How did you know that we wanted to look around in the woods?" Jungwon asked curiously.

"I have heard the stories too. And teenagers are curious, so it was a feeling."

"Ahh, the story about supernatural creatures in the woods?" Sunoo asked. and Mr. Byun nodded.

"So, what's it going to be?"

All the boys looked at each other and nodded, agreeing on the same thing.

"We'll look around in the woods." They all said on the same time.

"Okay, make sure you guys are back at like 4 o'clock max okay?" All the boys nodded. "And don't tell anyone I didn't prepare anything."

"Ofcourse we won't, you are our favorite teacher." Sunghoon smiled.

"And you guys are my favorite students, now go and be back on time." He answered back.

The boys nodded and started to walk into the woods leaving their teacher behind.

~~~~~~~~~~Jungwons POV

"woahh it's so pretty here." I said while looking around. It's been so long since I last walked around in the woods with my parents. Thinking back to those days. When they still made time for me.