Chapter 37

Back to the present

Sunghoon's POV

"-hoon?"

"Sunghoon?"

"Yah Park Sunghoon?" A voice yelled.

"Yeah?" I said as I finally came back from my thoughts.

"You okay?" I've been calling your name for the past 2 minutes?" Jake asked me.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine was just thinking." I replied grabbing a slice of bread.

"Okay, if you say so." Taking a bite from his apple.

I thought back at the guys I met yesterday. Would I ever see them again? I hope so. They were prettry fun to be around.

Shaking off that thought I started eating.

"Okay everybody can I have your attention please." Mrs.Kim started speaking.

"The bus will arrive at 11 and leave at 11:15. Make sure to be on the bus by then so we can go to the city. To go back to the camping the bus will arrive at 17:00 and leave at 17:15. Be on time otherwise we'll leave you there okay. When we arrive we'll go over some other rules while we're in the city. Am I clear?"

"Yes Mrs.Kim." We all replied.

"Great now enjoy breakfast and we'll see you later at the bus."

"I used to think school trips were lame, but this one is so much fun." Ni-ki said.

"I agree, I thought school trips were supposed to be boring and we would play all kinds of stupid games." Jay agreed with Ni-Ki.

"Well lucky for us we have some cool and funny teachers." Sunoo said.

"Agree. Especially Mr.Byun." Heeseung joined in.

"Did I hear someone call my name?"

No one's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~At the cabin.

"Kay guys we have 1 hour to get to the bus. Do everything you need and grab everything you need so we can leave on time. I'm talking to you Ni-ki." Heeseung commented.

"yeah yeah, I know. I'll be done in time." Ni-ki replied as he walke dof tho his shared room.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower." Sunoo said and went into the bathroom.

"I'm so curious what Daegu looks like. I've never been there before." Jake said as he sat down on the couch.

"I've been there twice and from what I've seen it's pretty there. Jungwon said. (Ps. I have absolutely no idea what Daegu looks like or anything so don't come at me.)

"I have only been to the ice rink once, So I haven't really seen the city before."

"Well In an hour we'll see." Jay said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ In Daegu

"okay everybody listen up." Mr. Choi started. "Like Mrs.Kim already said, the bus to go home will be here at 17:00 so make sure to be here on time. Now for the other rules. No leaving the city, No drinking alcohol and no drugs. And ofcourse come back in one part. That's all, no go leave and have some fun." Mr.Choi ended his speech.

"Okay, let's goo." Ni-ki said.

Afther that we all left the bus and walked around for a bit.

"So where do we wanna go first?" Heeseung asked the other boys.