Chapter 21

Sunghoon's POV

The moment those words left his mouth the only thing I could do was stay still and blush like crazy. I never thought words like that would affect me this much. 

"Yah! there are other people here too you know!  If you're gonna make out do it somewhere where there are no other people, please." Jay yelled at us.

I could hear Jake groaning in my ear, probably because of what Jay said. After that he backed off and went back into the pool.

"You completely sure you don't want to join us? You can keep your shirt on you know." He asked me.

"Yeah I'm 100% sure, now go get back at Jay." I said while pushing him away.

After I said that Jake immediately went to jay and tried to drown him while the others kept laughing at them. In all the time I have known these guys I don't think I have ever seen Jay laughing like that. H-He looks happier then before. I wonder what caused that.

Jungwon's POV

After Jay hyung said that to Jake hyung. Sunghoon hyung started to blush like crazy. As I looked to Sunoo hyung I could see he was thinking the same thing as me. Hyung has a crush on Jake hyung. And if that were to be the truth I'd be very happy for him. After what happened, we'd never think that hyung would have a crush again. 

I haven't seen Hoon befriending someone that quickly after what happened. And I can see that Jake would be a great guy for him. So the only thing I can do is hope for something to happen between the two of them.

"What you thinking about?" A voice said.

"Oh, nothing. Just about Hoonie hyung and Jake hyung." I replied

"Ahh, Is it about what Jay said?" Heeseung hyung asked me.

"Maybe."

"Don't think about it to much, Jay likes to anger Jake sometimes." 

"Ahh, but still Sunghoon hyung was blushing like crazy." 

"Well, maybe there is something going on between the two of them?"

"Time will tell." I replied and Hyung nodded.

"Wonnie Heeseung Hyung! Do you want to do a chicken fight with em and Ni-ki?" Sunoo asked as he was sitting on Ni-ki's shoulders.

Before I could even answer I felt someone grabbing my thights and befor I knew it I was sitting on Heeseung hyungs shoulders.

"Guess I'll join." I said as I softly hit Heeseung Hyung.

"Jay Hyung, Jake Hyung do you wanna join too?" Ni-ki asked.

And after a little bit of arguing it ended with Jake on top of Jay's shoulders.

No one's POV

"Since when have you become this heavy?" Jay asked teh boy on top of his shoulders

"Yah! I'm not heavy." The boy said as he hit Jay.

"Can you two stop bickering please?!, we want to begin." The youngest whined.

"So, who's gonna count down?" Jungwon asked.

"I will." Sunoo replied

"No, no no, that ain't gonna be fair."The oldest argued as he looked around. 

"Sunghoon-ah can you count down for us?" He asked the boy that was staring off in to space.

"Uh yeah sure." He then walked to the pool. "Okay, you guyes ready?" They then all nodded.