Chapter 23

No one's POV

"I still can't believe we won." Jungwon said enthousiastically as they entered their cabin.

"Me neither, but it's probably because Jake Hyungs big brain the last round." Sunoo replied as he sat down on the chair.

"Well Sunoo you were pretty good at guessing song though." Heeseung said.

"Let's not forget about Hoonies dance skills, he was amazing too." Jake said as he smiled at Sunghoon. Who shyed away because of his gaze.

"We were all great okay. We're a great team." Jungwon said.

"And we got tickets to a theme park, I've heard they're amazing." The youngest said very happy.

"What do you mean you've heard? you haven't been to one before?" Sunghoon asked as he was confused why Ni-ki hasen't been to a theme park before.

"W-well U-Uhh that's that's beca-" Befor Ni-ki could finish his sentence Jay cut him off.

"Our parents weren't at home a lot to make money ,so we didn't have time to go to a theme park."

"I know how that feels like no other"

"Ahh, well they're very amazing indeed." Sunghoon said looking at Ni-ki with a smile.

"Let's figure out a day we all can, when we get back home." Heeseung suggested.

"Let's do that, but for now let's go to bed seeing that we have to be up at 8 and have breakfast at 9." Jake said as he looked at the clock.

" I agree, I'm pretty tired anyways. So goodnight." Sunoo dais after yawning as he stood up and went into his room.

The others agreed and everyone went to bed except Jay and Ni-ki.

Ni-Ki's POV

"You sure you want to go out with Ni-Ki? I won't mind either." Heeseung Hyung asked Jay hyung.

"Yeah no worries. We'll be fine."

"Okay well don't hesitate to call if you run into some trouble okay." Jake reassured us.

"Yea yea, don't worry we'll be back before you know it. Let's go Hyung before I waltz back into our cabin and hurt one of our friends." I said irritated.

"Looks like the baby is irritated." Heeseung hyung said mocking me.

"If I were you I wouldn't do that right now." I said as I showed him my eyes.

"Okayy, looks like it's time to go, let's go Ni-Ki." Jay Hyung said as he pulled me away from the cabin and into the woods, far away from everyone else.

"Why didn't we grab the bag from the cabin?"

"Because that's for emergency moments and even though you barely can control yourself right now isn't an emergency moment." Hyung explained.

"You know it feels weird being back here? So close to where it all happened?"

"yeah it definitely does. I hate this place. So go on find something so we can go back to the cabin soon." Hyung said annoyed.

I don't blame him.This is the fucked up place where it all hapened. Well not this place exactly but around here. This is the place where our lives changed.

Jake's POV

"I know it's weird but I still find him kind of adorable when he gets angry." I told Heeseung hyung as we walked back into our cabin.