20

I slept like a baby.

I had one of the windows open, letting the night breeze flow through my room. The sounds of the ocean lulled me into the deepest, most relaxing sleep I think I've ever had.

I stretch as I sit up and yawn. I rub the sleep from my eyes and then pull the covers back. I grab some of my showering supplies and make my way to one of the nearer bathrooms.

It seems like everyone is lounging in their rooms or still asleep as I'm not seeing or hearing signs of anyone. My phone reads to be nine twenty three.

The bathroom is very clean and elegant with its modern fashion. I pull back the glass shower door and start the water. I find a plush white towel and set it on the sink for when I get out. I undress and grab my washcloth and my shampoo, conditioner, and soap then step in.

The warm water hits my back and I let out a sigh of relief as my muscles relax.

•••

I wrap the towel around my body after wringing my (H/c) hair out. It slaps against my neck and shoulders as I bend down to grab my bag with all my bath supplies. I then make my way back out.

Suddenly I get tackled from the side and I let out a yelp as my towel starts to slip. I feel Fletch excitedly jumping up on me and licking my arms.

"Fletch! What are you doing!" I hear Chase as he runs up the steps.

My face goes red and I hug the towel to my body to keep the dog from ripping it off as he bites and pulls me by the towel and barks. Alex pops his head from their room and looks over at the commotion.

Next William rubs sleep from his eyes as he props his door open too. "What's going on?" I hear Erin from behind him.

Fletch sees Chase and barks at him. Chase grabs him by the collar and pulls him away from me, "I am so sorry (F/n)! And everyone. I just brought him back from a morning walk. Didn't think he'd be so hyper."

He looks up at me and his face goes red seeing me just in the towel. He looks away quickly and blinks down at his shoes.

"I-it's okay," I say flustered.

I shuffle back into my room and close the door. I lean against it and sigh as I cover my face with my hands.

Chase and about everyone else just almost saw me naked.

I rub my cheeks and then go and grab an outfit from the dresser. Today is already starting off wonderful.

After I throw my maroon shirt on as well as my other pair of jean shorts, I brush out my hair and make my way downstairs.

Once I get down I see Chase flicking through the TV on the couch. Fletch in the kitchen eating his food. I take a seat next to him and he looks at me, "I'm really sorry about Fletch."

I grin, still embarrassed, "It's fine. You'll see me in less later anyways." My face goes red as soon as I said that and my eyes widen. I exasperatedly wave my hands, "No! Oh my gosh I didn't mean it that way! It came out completely wrong! I meant that like when we go swimming I'll be in a baiting suit and that's practically less than a towel and-"

Chase leans forward cracking up laughing. He wipes a tear from his eyes and looks at me with a sigh. "I swear I look forward to every conversation I have with you."

I rub my hands over my face, "I think I should just go back to bed and start over again for the day..."

"It's all good (F/n). You're a trip when you're all embarrassed."