28

Chase's P.O.V

I hand my keys to the valet attendant and he gives me a quick nod and smile as he takes them and walks around to get inside my car. I walk up and inside the huge complex that the awards ceremony is being held in and a few cameras flash my way. I give them a big smile and tighten the black tie I have around my neck. I stuff my hands in my black dress pants pockets and make my way around to everyone that I know.

A few of the people that sponsor me at Napa are here and they give me a hand shake and congratulate me on a good season. I see Ryan and Katrina over against the decorated wall allowing the media to snap a few photos.

Ryan's got a grey suit with white dress shirt on with brown dress shoes and his hair slicked back. Katrina has this long black dress with lacey long sleeves that show her tanned skin underneath. Ryan's hand rests at the small of her back as she leans in to his chest a bit.

"Look at you handsome!" I smirk as I walk over to them.

"Well thanks darling you clean up nice too," Ryan winks at me and he takes a few photos with me.

"Chase how are you this evening?" I feel a hand rest on my shoulder and see Mister Rick Hendrick giving me a warm smile.

"Doing fine sir, how are you?"

He nods, "Good as ever. Looking forward to whatever they've got on the menu!" He pats his stomach and chuckles.

"Yeah I could go for something too actually," I grin.

"Well you enjoy yourself tonight," he shakes my hand and a few camera lights flash.

He leaves us and I start to see a few others come in with their wives and girlfriends. I've yet to see (F/n) though...

"Who are you all at a table with?" Blaney arches an eyebrow and stuff his hands in his pants pockets.

"I think just Alex, William, Erin of course, Mister H and his wife, and (F/n) if she ever shows up."

He nods, "yeah I'm squeezed in with the others at Penske. Hopefully I can catch the moment (F/n) dumps ice cold water on you for your little prank," he laughs.

Katrina's scoffs, "you'll regret it guys. That's kinda mean..."

I shrug, "she'll be fine. Most likely someone has told her."

Suddenly I see a whole lot of flashes and I turn my head and my jaw drops. There she is.

She has this gorgeous sparkly red dress that just hugs her figure so well and has this honestly sexy slit up her right leg exposing her skin. Her hair is in this really fancy half up, half down style that just fires something up in my stomach. Her (E/c) eyes flick through the people approaching her as she gives them all a chance to capture her in all her glory.

Katrina's finger lifts the bottom of my chin up, closing my mouth, "careful, don't want to have to pick it up off the floor now..." She winks and walks over to (F/n).

Once Katrina gets her attention, they walk over to me and Ryan. I hear a cat call and see Alex walking over, "look at you!" His eyes rake over (F/n)'s body and it sort of makes me tense with... jealousy?