21

"You having a good time?"

"Yes mom I'm having a really good time with everyone."

"Well that's good hun. I'm glad to hear you're making friends."

"It's nice. We're about to head over to the amusement park!"

"Be careful and have fun. Tell Chase and everyone that I said hi. Your dad should be at the first playoff race to see you. I'll be watching on the TV as usual."

"Sweet. Tell him to call me when he gets there so I can get him."

Me and my mom hang up and I smile to myself. I miss them and I can't wait to go home and tell them everything that I've been doing.

"Ready?" William pokes his head through the opening from my door.

I get up from sitting on my bed and nod, "absolutely!"

Me and him walk down the stairs and outside where everyone is waiting. Katrina comes out behind us after running in to grab her sunscreen. "Okay guys I'm ready now!"

Me, Katrina, Ryan, and Chase ride together and Erin and William plus Alex take their car. Of all the times we need a Tahoe...

We drive through the crowded city tourist areas until we pull into the parking lot for the amusement park. The rides tower over us and my eyes widen.

"Oh boy..." I mumble staring at this one that is super high up and drops people.

"We're getting on that one," Chase looks over his shoulder at me in the back.

"You'll have to drag me on it!"

"Okay."

I playfully smack his shoulder and me and Katrina slide out of Ryan's car.

Once we all get here we walk to the entrance. We scan our tickets and enter through the security gate. Katrina and Ryan hold hands as well as Erin and William. Alex looks over at me and winks before he grabs a hold of Chase's hand. I giggle as Chase looks over at him and gives him a kissy face.

"I didn't want to feel left out!" Alex whines playfully.

I run up in between the two and hold both of their hands and swing. "Hey don't forget about me!"

"We'd never" Chase mumbles.

We all walked around the park and we rode a few easy starter rides. Me and Katrina rode on most of them together and I rode with Alex the other times. We get to this coaster that has two trains and they race each other on separate tracks with the same, but mirrored, layout. It is basically The Racer from where I'm from at Kings Island.

"Alright y'all I say boys versus girls" Ryan looks at Katrina and pokes her in the stomach.

"Okay bet!" She says and motions for me and Erin to follow her to the train

We get in line and pick the very front seat in the first row. The guys do the same and we load into the seats when it's our turn. I buckle in next to Kat and give Erin a small wave as she sits behind us, an empty seat next to her.

I look over and see Chase and Ryan in the front seats with Alex and William behind them. I make an "L" and stick my tongue out at them.

They give the all clear and the coasters take off. We go around the first small bend and make our way up the first hill. We are in line with the guys and they pull at an imaginary rope like they are climbing. Katrina acts like she's holding a steering wheel and shifts into gear. I blow the boys a kiss as we get to the top just seconds before we drop.