22

We walk around and get something to eat. The cool air hits us when we go inside one of the little dining areas. We find a round table to sit at that has the least amount of trash on it. Alex gives it a quick wipe down, and we all sit down.

"So how late you guys wanting to stay? I hear they are going to do a small firework show tonight." Erin says before she takes a bite of the pizza slice she ordered.

"I'm cool with that." Alex nods.

I nod, "sounds good with me. Just keep in mind we have the race tomorrow so we don't want to be out too late."

Ryan says "yeah maybe we can head out as they are doing the fireworks so we can watch them as we get to the cars?"

We all agree and finish our food and walk back outside. "How about that one?" Erin points to this little swing ride where it goes around and around.

I shrug, "yeah sure. Looks cute and fun."

Ryan chuckles, "Cute and fun..."

We get on and buckle in. We spin around and raise up just a bit. This ride is super relaxing so I close my eyes and lean my head back with my arms spread out.

I take a deep breath and just think to myself at how happy I am.

I don't want this to end.

•••

"Oh my gosh my feet hurt sooo bad!" Katrina plops down on the bench next to me. I turn and lay my feet over her lap and hang my head back over the metal arm rest, "mine too..." I whine.

I stare up at the night sky and see the stars looking back down at me. I close my eyes as drowsiness takes over.

We rode everything at least twice, except the Drop Tower ride since Chase insisted I had enough torture for the day. We walked around and did a few of the carnival-like games. Ryan won Katrina a little rainbow colored owl plushie. William couldn't throw the rings for the ring toss for the life of him, so Erin had to show him up and won herself this banana pillow. I beat Alex in a heated game of darts which resulted in me winning this little frog plushie. I ended up giving it to Alex out of good sportsmanship with a chuckle. Chase got us all to do a Caricature group drawing. I cackled at how big everyone's heads were and offered to buy a frame for it.

"I had a lot of fun guys..." I say drowsily, I giggle a bit slap happy from being tired.

"Yeah me too," Katrina yawns.

Ryan comes over and pokes Kat in her sides, "It was pretty fun. We'll have to do it again. Come on let's get out of here and get you to bed."

Ryan pulls Katrina up and she wraps her arms around him, "noooo my feet hurt..."

I see Erin hop up onto Williams back and she wraps her arms around him, "yay!" She exclaims and dangles her feet.

"Aww babe I want carried like a princess too!" Katrina says and gives Ryan puppy-dog eyes.

"I don't think so my beautiful princess." Ryan gives her a quick kiss on the lips.

She boops his nose and hooks her arm around his and leans her head on his shoulder.

"I want carried!" Alex playfully whines and stomps his foot.

"Come here pumpkin I'll carry you," I laugh a bit as I sluggishly swing my legs over and stretch, rubbing my shins to try and rub the soreness away.