chapter thirty eight

So I know I know this isn't tomorrow 😪😝😅
But I'm back okkk

And it's still Munir's pov😊

MUNIR

As I navigated through the streets of lagos to get to Ella's house I finally arrived.
I reached for my phone which I plugged to my car and dialed her. I wasn't telling no fucking siri to dial my girlfriend. Those artificial intelligence mess with my head sometimes.

"Hello." her sweet angelic voice answered after the first ring. I smiled subconsciously. "Hey I'm outside."

"Oh ok, aren't you coming in to greet my grandma." I definitely had a brain freeze after that part. When I failed to answer she immediately replied;
"It's okay if you don't want to Come in Munir I don't know why I even..."

"I'm on my way inside." I cut her off. I could literally hear her smile through the phone.

"Okay then I'm waiting for you." I got out of the car and walked towards her gate. It was like the gateman knew I was coming cause the door opened revealing his face. He greeted me formally but I told him not to call me Oga. He smiled sheepishly and called me my real name. I gave him a nod and went on my way to the doors. I rang the bell and the door was opened by none other than her grandma.
"Munir dear, come in, come in."

"Good morning ma."

"How are you dear." She smiled revealing white teeth.

"I'm ok ma." I replied politely.
She went on to ask me to sit down and I did. I would have stood but I didn't want to disrespect her. She asked about my mother and studies for my exams and I answered as politely as I could.

"Morenike is on her way down." As if on cue I caught site of the dark skinned beauty descending the stairs.
She had her hair tied into a ponytail with two strays at the front. She was wearing a bandana styled shirt and blue high waisted jeans with a zip on hoddie covering her arms. She finished of her look with ankle doc martens.
She beamed as she made eye contact with me. Walking over to her grandma she gave her a hug and walked over to me, she adjusted the strap of her little bag before grabbing my hand. My heart hammered in my chest at the gesture.

Her grandma said something about driving safe and Isrealla yelled a reassurance at her.

When we were finally outside and in my car she literally jumped me.
"I missed you." She mumbled into my neck.
I hugged her back just as fiercely.
"I missed you more." I placed a peck ok her head. She smelled good. Fuck she always smelled good I could eat her.

Shit not now Munir

She pulled away to smile at me and I couldn't help but be drawn to her pouty glossed lips. Am a goner.

"What's wrong."  her smile fell when she noticed my change in expression.

"Well there's the fact that you're practically straddling me in front of your house and also the other fact that you're tempting me kiss those lips so I really won't be held accountable for what will happen Isrealla." She stiffened immediately and took in her surrounding. I smirked at her, I received a hard slap to my chest in response. She retreated to her seat albeit reluctantly.

"Owwwwww." I groaned rubbing at my chest.

" You deserved that." She huffed taking out her phone. I shooky head at her antics. She was truly a sight. And those jeans did justice to her thighs damn it.

"Honey eyes!"

Was she talking to me?....oh yeah
"What is it?" I drawled dragging my eyes away from her legs. Her eyes narrowed at me and I just laughed at her facial expression and turned on the engine. Driving us to our destination.

So basically Isrealla had taken charge of my whole car. She had dumped her sweater giving me an eye full or her covered chest. It was covered but I still couldn't stop letting my thoughts wander. What the fuck was wrong with me.

She had also connected her phone to my bluetooth and let's just say the songs she was playing were getting to me. They were mostly the weekend, Chris brown, trey songs and of course chase atlantic. To summarize it all she was basically playing songs to get me in a mood. I feared we were about to crash.

She didn't seem as affected as me but I didn't know whether or not it was all a facade. She was even humming to the song currently playing which was numb to the feeling by chase atlantic.

I don't know what came over me but the next thing I knew my hand landed on her thigh. Her head snapped up to look at me. I looked back at her for a second then back at the road. Giving nothing away. She did this to torture me. Why wouldn't I torture her too.

My hands started to rub In circles, my thumbs adding just enough pressure. I didn't let it wander to dangerous territories. I wasn't ready to get slapped.

Her hands landed on my own and I thought she was going to move it away but then she started to move it higher. I was certain I would crash now.
Thank the heavens when the gps announced our arrival. I immediately parked causing Isrealla to let go, same as me.

Shit....what would have happened if the stupid gps didn't have to cock block me.

Well it's too late to find out.