Chapter ten

Well,today was my second day at Marilyn. And if I said I was excited,then I would be lying to myself.

The truth of the matter though is that, I expected worse treatment from the students or my roommate's. But it was normal and everyone was minding their business. Even if I still earned a few looks here and there.

After Rolake woke me up around 4:30,which was very early. I almost punched her in the face.

She said something about getting the hot water first..... What the actual hell.

Well after she woke me i couldn't go back to sleep so I sucked it up and  followed her to the showers. When we finished our business. I got dressed in my tights and vest and went back to sleep. Which wasn't hard for me because I loved to sleep.

I woke up two hours later,brushed my teeth,oiled my hair,put on my uniform and sprayed my perfume. As I tied up my shoe lace Rolake came to my corner of the room waiting for me.

I had gotten the corner at the last end. Close to the wall. I was really satisfied with it though.

Rolake even put curtains to block me from prying eyes. It was like my own little cave.

" Are you done?". She asked and I nodded grabbing my back pack from my already made bed.

"Oyanna, let's go.(ok, let's go)". She announced, grabbing my hand as we left for class.

*********************†*********************
We were having physics this morning, the teacher Mr Adedeji was a really serious and stern looking man with glasses perched on his face and a frown marring his features.

From the way he was frowning,I bet he would have more wrinkles than Grandma would in the next two years. I pity anyone who would enter his trap.

As he taught us,the frown and bored look on his face never fading,my thoughts wandered off to Canada.

I would be lying if I said I didn't miss my parents and of course my grandparents.

But it's been months since I saw them. That's my parents.

I Skyped them once but that was it. No more communication........ something about them been very busy.

I sighed leaning my face on my left hand which was propped against the table and flicking my pen on my right. Anna and I were both taking notes and also solving the past questions he gave us as a group work to make things easier for us.

  We were 40 minutes into the class before someone waltzed in and all the chattering stopped. Even the teacher had to stop scrawling on the board to look at who it was.

My breath literally got caught in my throat as I took in the boy in front of the class.

He was light-skinned black. With beautiful brown eyes and long lashes adorning them. His nose was straight leading to pink uneven lips and a very strong chin.

His jaw-line was sharp and chiseled accentuating his high cheek bones. His whole face looked like it was carved to perfection.

His black hair was curly and looked so soft. Soft enough to run your hands through.

He really didn't looked Nigerian.

He looked like an Arabian Armani model to be honest.

He was clad his uniform. A black hoodie resting over it,school back slung over one shoulder carelessly.

He looked really bored as everyone stared at him. Shifting from one leg to another.

"Excuse me sir". He said. Well if I was fan girling about his looks, Now I was about to worship his voice.

It was a very deep octave. Yet smooth in a way that I could practically feel the vibration under my feet.

Bad Ella,Bad ........

I mentally face palmed, scolding myself for looking at him like that.

But please, who wouldn't.

Well to say the least,Mr Adedeji didn't look pleased at all.

"May I ask why you are coming coming to my class now Mr Abdulrahman?". He spat, and I swear the boy rolled his eyes at him.

"I just resumed, that's why". There was a careless demaenor he had. It was like he didn't care if this man would just grab him by the neck and beat the shit out of him.

And I don't know why I found Mr Adedeji's expression amusing,even Anna was trying to suppress her laughter as she bent her head on her desk.

"Go and take a seat,but next time you come late to my class again you will spend the whole period outside". Mr Adedeji sneered. Eye balling him from head to toe.

"Yes sir". The boy mumbled in a Mocking tone adding a slight salute for more effect as he swaggered to his seat. Mr Adedeji's frown deepened.

I smiled faintly as I watched the whole exchange. Watching as the boy's eyes roamed the whole class.

As if he felt I was looking at him,his burning gaze fell on me ,locking down all my other senses and making me numb. If I was standing am pretty sure I would be a stumbling mess right now.

But then just like that,he tore his gaze away and the spell broke. Leaving me flushed and confused.

How sweet.........

Finally,some action.....😊😊
I'm pretty sure most of you thought she had a thing for the teacher. 😆😆

Anyways, please comment on the new character.
I really want to know if you like him.

Or if you don't 🙄🙄....

I love you my lovely cuddly bunnies🐰🐰💕💕

Glitter🌠🌠