°Chapter 3°

Emani

I opened the door to my dorm room and started unloading my stuff in the living room floor. The dorms were more like apartment complexes with two bedrooms, one shower, a kitchen and dining area and a living room. I walked around to find my roommate I think her name was April or Summer or something . I knocked on the bedroom which had the name plate 'April' on it but got no answer so I went back to take up my stuff and put them in the other room.

Half way through unpacking, I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

The door opened to reveal a girl who looked like she should be on the cover of Sports Illustrated. She had legs that could turn heads, a tiny waist and a whole lot of ass. Did I forget them double d's that was now popping out of her bra. Not to mention straight black hair that flowed down her back. She intimidated me with her looks. I had an exotic look with short curly hair and the body of a twelve year old. I have curves that accentuate my body but I am no head turner like April that's for sure.

"Hey I'm April."

"Emani." I said timidly while extending my hand which she knocked away before giving me a hug smothering me with her boobs in the process.

"Sorry, I just don't like being so formal especially with my new roomy."

"Oh," I blushed

Why was I being so shy around her and I don't even know her.

"So there's gonna be a party tonight at Delta Phi Delta wanna go with?"

"Sure, I guess."

"Great. Be ready by 9:30."

******************************

Soon as we arrived at the party I ditched April. She wasn't bad to hang out with don't get me wrong. It's just she seems popular and I am more of the loner, suffer in silence type. Besides, standing next to her who would even notice me as she wore a short, tight leather bandage dress that hugged her curves and red stilettos while wearing her hair in a messy bun. I on the other hand wore a white semi backless crop tee with tan shorts and my Retro Jordan's topped off with a red skully.

I walked around until I found the kitchen and got myself a drink. There was a crowd in the other room cheering on what looked like a dance battle. I downed my drink and went on the other side of the kitchen to get a jello shot and when I turned around there he was, Jordan.

Jordan

"Emani is that you?"

I couldn't believe it at first when I walked in the kitchen so I had to do a double take.

"Wassup Jordan," she said almost under her breath.

She looked nervous to be around me.

"Why you playing shy around me come gimme a hug girl."

"I'm not I'm just surprised you recognized me that's all."

She hugged me like I had ebola or some shit like what the fuck.

"Why wouldn't I recognize you? You were my neighbor and my best friend for 13 years Mani plus you hard to forget." I smirked at her and I could see I made her blush as she looked down at her Jordans.

She was always pretty with her mixed features that's why I had a crush on her for years. I know she liked me back then but things have changed and maybe her feelings for me has too.

"Who would have thought I would bump into you twice in one day huh,"
She said looking down into her cup.

"You saw me today? Why you ain't say nothing to a nigga?"

"You knocked me down called me a bitch and told me to watch where I was going."

"That was you," I said sheepishly.

"Yh Jordan, I was that bitch."

This just got awkward.