Chapter 40

3 months later...

Jordan

Ever since the baby was born things between Emani and I have been different.  I would try and talk to her and she would get pissed off for no reason. School has already started and I can see her putting all her time and energy into catching up. I have  two more courses to complete before I get my degree and graduate so I was just spending all my time with Kamari. She was getting bigger and more alert. She looked more like me everyday.

I decided to take Kamari to the store to pick out a Halloween costume. I had an idea for her to go as a fluffy marshmallow but Mani shot that down fast. So I was going to browse and pick one that was on Mani's list of appropriate baby costumes. Mani said she was tired and didn't want to come with us which did not surprise me. As I was putting Kamari in her car seat, there was a knock at the door; it was Alex. Ever since she moved in she and Emani have grown real close. Seems like the only time I see her smile is when Alex is around. Alex is taking the same courses as Mani at college so they study together, a lot.

 Alex is taking the same courses as Mani at college so they study together, a lot

"Hey Alex."

"Wassup Jor, where Mani at?"

" She's in the shower. Want me to tell her your out here?"

"Nah, I'll wait."

"Just tell her I'm gone aite."

She plopped that fat ass on the couch and took her Retro's off. I took the car seat up and left the room, something was definitely off about that girl. One minute she mean mugging me next minute she looking at me like she wanna fuck. Better watch my self cause bitches be crazy and I ain't tryna fuck up my relationship with Mani over no bi-polar bitch.

Emani

I had just stepped out the shower and was drying off when I heard the front door close. Guess Jordan left with Kamari. You couldn't pull those two apart if you wanted to. I love seeing Jordan with her, it makes me happy that he spends so much time with her allowing me to do my work. I have been so engrossed in work it seems I have actually neglected him but he doesn't mind much cause he understands. Even though sometimes I lash out at him for no reason ; guess I'm just over emotional since my pregnancy. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Alex opening the door. She just stood in the doorway staring at me. I grabbed my toilet and wrapped it around my body quickly. This made me feel self conscious as my body when through a lot of changes after the pregnancy. My breast were three times the size they were, my hips got wider and my butt got rounder and bigger and my thighs got thicker too. Not even Jordan sees me naked any more cause I dress in the bathroom.

"Why you hiding? Ain like I ain never seen a coochie before."

She walked over to the bed and sat down and continued eyeing me up and down.

"Can I finish dressing please?"

I grabbed the lotion off the side table and but my foot up on the bed. I squeezed a good amount in the palm of my hand and began to lotion my feet moving up my leg and thigh. The whole time Alex never took her eyes off me.

"Can you stop staring at me Alex! You're really starting to freaking me out."

I sat on the bed and the next thing I knew she grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. It was soft and quick. I pulled away dazed and confused.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to do that  for a while now."

"Why?!"

"Because I fucking like."

"You have a boyfriend."

"I lied."

"The fuck?!

"I'm sorry I didn't want to scare you off so I didn't tell you. But seeing you just now just brought a lot of feelings I have been denying right out of me."

"Look Alex I'm not leaving Jordan to be with you if that's what you're thinking ."

She got up off the bed and started to leave. Before I knew it I grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

"I'm sorry okay you just shocked me that's all," I sighed and she sat back on the bed. "I don't understand."

"I just feel like I can make you feel soo good if you let me..."

"I have Jordan for that."

"Really Mani? Tell me this then. When is the last time Jordan went in on that pussy huh? When is the last time he even kissed you like this.."

I was not taken off guard this time as she leaned in and kissed me. Her lips were so soft and sweet. As I opened my mouth to let her tongue in, she moved her hand between my thighs and her fingers made their way to my clit. My brain was screaming Mani what are you doing stop her before this goes to far but God knows my body been begging to be touched.

She laid me down on the bed and took my towel off and started kisses all my spots. How the fuck does she know where to touch me? Is it is a girl thing?

Next thing I knew I was arching my back and pointing my toes as she went in on my pussy. She was eating me out like she was starving. She sucked and bit every part of my pussy. I had an orgasm from all the stimulation my pussy was getting.

"Bet he never made you cum like that before huh."

I looked up at the ceiling unable to comprehend what just happened. Did I just become the very thing I feared?