Chapter 25.

Emani

Jordan's been in his room all day not answering my calls or text messages. I decided I've left him alone for too long and went to his room. Just as I was approaching his door, he came out of the room dressed as if he was going out.

"Babe, where are you going?"

"Out."

I grabbed his arm as he tried to leave.

"Are you going to be okay?"

"Stop asking me if I'm okay, obviously I'm not aite. Fuck." He said jerking his arm out of my grasp.

I stood there frozen as he shouted at me. He has never lashed out at me like that before.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Jordan? I am not the problem here so don't be taking yo shit out on me!"

"I trusted you to always be honest with me Emani and you held back something like this from me. I should have expected it cause at the end of the day you just like the rest of them bitches out there."

He looked at me with pure hate before walking out of the apartment, leaving me alone.

What the fuck just happened?

Jordan

Lashing out on Emani like that was the last thing I wanted to do but she asked for it. Since when has she been one to hide shit from me regardless of how bad it was. I'm so done with this shit.

Tonight, I'm going to the club and getting wasted out of my fucking mind. There was one seven blocks over so I decided to walk. About ten minutes later, I walked into The Nightshade and went straight to the bar.

"Can I get two tequila shots and a bottle of white Hennessy please."

"Coming right up."

Tonight nothing and nobody mattered but the liquor. When the bartender came back, I downed the shots back to back then gave her my credit card. I opened the Hennessy and took a drink straight from the bottle. Soon as I got my credit card back I made my way to the back and found a nice spot at a corner table. The DJ started playing 'Trap Queen' by Fetty Wap which had the club going crazy. Out of nowhere I heard a voice from behind me.

"You're drinking pretty heavy."

"Yh well that's my motherfucking business ain't it."

"Rude much. I see why you drinking alone."

"It's by choice. Why you being such a nosey bitch?"

She laughed. It was kind of cute but she was getting to be annoying as fuck.

"What's so funny?"

"You being such a dick that's what. Like seriously what is your problem, did your lil girlfriend break your heart."

I sucked my teeth," Can you fuck off please."

"Nah, it's fun pissing you off."

"What ever."

I continued drinking ignoring her the entire time. She stayed the entire time just staring at me. I finished off the whole bottle and was feeling pretty fucked up which was good for now. Standing up, I took her hand and led her to the dance floor where the DJ began playing 'Or Nah' by Ty Dolla $ign. She started grinding on me seductively making her dress expose her little ass. She really knew what she was doing as my dick was now throbbing. When the song was over, she turned around and snaked her hands around my neck pulling me in for a kiss. For the first time in hours, I stopped thinking and just went with the flow of things.

"Want to get out of here?"

"I don't see why not."

"Let's go then."

Soon as we got out the club, she flagged down a cab instantly. We made out the entire cab ride. As we got to the apartment, I picked her up and made my way up the stairs. Taking my keys out, she opened the door and closed it as I brought us inside. Wasting no time, I threw her on the couch and pulled her dress down while she took my jacket off. She pushed me which made me topple over on the couch. Looking into my eyes, she unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down making my dick spring free. She took my entire dick in her mouth and started bobbing up and down. Shit felt so good. I grabbed a fistful of her hair as she continued gagging and deep throating me. Suddenly, the lights came on.

"What the fuck Jordan!"

“Emani, uhmm.”

Shit.