Chapter 31.

Emani

I woke up feeling cold and found that Jordan was missing from bed. I couldn't help but smile as I thought about last night. He was so aggressive like he was starving and my body was all he needed to be filled. Was sex like this all the time? Just thinking about it made me horny again.

Biting my lip, I closed my eyes while my hand made its way to my pleasure spot. I squeezed my breast with my free hand as I began playing with my clit. I slipped two fingers inside myself feeling my warm, wet center. Lost in pleasure, I didn't hear Jordan come in the room.

"Damn Mani if you want it that bad you could have called a nigga."

I stopped immediately pulling the covers over my head feeling embarrassed.

"Hey, why you gotta act shy all of a sudden ain't like I never seen you."

"That was not something I wanted you to see me doing," I came from under the covers and sat up in bed.

Jordan climbed unto the bed and crawled towards me seductively. He bit my lip hard then rolled out the bed and walked into the bathroom. That was the most erotic move I have witnessed Jordan do making me even hotter. I got out the bed and made my way to the bathroom where the water was already running. Opening the shower door, Jordan was already under the water stroking his dick slowly, waiting. I stepped into the shower and the next thing I knew I was on my knees sucking his dick. I don't know what possessed me but it just felt so right in that moment. I wrapped my tongue around the head and sucked softly.

"Stop Emani," he grabbed my head to stop me. "Come here."

I got up and he attacked my lips instantly, grabbing my ass and pulling me into his erection. Wrapping my arms around his neck, he lifted me up and pressed my body against the cold tiles making me break out in chills. Soon his hot mouth was now on my neck sucking and biting making me squirm beneath him.

"Why do you always tease me when you know I can't take it?!"

"Patience baby."

He entered me slowly sending me into a deep spiral filled with ecstasy and pleasure.

************

"This one is absolutely perfect."

We have been searching for a Christmas tree for the past two hours.

"Hell no Mani it's too small pick another one."

"Why do you want a big tree it's just two of us Jordan so a small tree is perfect. How about that one then it's not too big and it's not too small plus it's full."

"I like it."

"See I can compromise, now go pay the man for the tree." I said smacking him on the ass.

"Always playing," he smiled and went off to look for the man.

I took my phone out to take pics of the tree and sent them to Heather. Jordan didn't know she was coming for Christmas which was a good surprise. Out of nowhere I heard a familiar voice behind me making me break out in chills.

"Hello Emani, long time no see."

Jordan

It took a long time to find the owner and even longer to find someone to cut the tree down. By the time I got back to the spot Mani wasn't alone, my dad had followed us here. I walked up between them and was now nose to nose with him.

"I'm going to say this for the last time, Leave. Me. The. Fuck. Alone. Don't call, don't send April and most of all don't follow me or Emani around, got it?"

He laughed, "All I want is for you to have dinner with me once, that's it. After we've had our discussion you can do what ever you want with your life."

"No."

"I'm in town for one more week Jordan, if you don't find me I will find you and it will be unpleasant."

He turned around and left us standing there, his words echoing in our minds.

"You okay Mani?"

"Yh I'm fine, can we go now?"

"Yh let's go."

That nigga was testing my patience and it would soon run out. It's not I hate my dad. He just be on some foul shit. From cheating on my mom countless times to just being downright abusive and ruthless.

I stay away from him because that's the type of man I hope to never be.