Chapter 23.

Emani

I don't know if it was the wine making me bold but I felt like I was ready to give myself to him. I must admit that I was scared but I know Jordan wouldn't hurt me. I laid on the bed my back towards the door, waiting for him to come and get me. All this waiting has my heart beating out of my chest. I heard the door open and close. Fear came over me a I began wondering if it was too late to change my mind.

He came and sat on the bed next to my head. Looking down at me he asked,

"Are you sure you're ready Emani?"

"Yes." I answered hella nervous.

"That's not very convincing ma."

I sat up taking a pillow to cover myself.

"Mani we don't have to do this you know, it's not like I'm forcing you."

"I know I just feel like if I don't do this now I won't get over my fear."

"Baby, this ain't Fear Factor. I'm very patient when it comes to you because I know you. You don't have to do this for me, I can wait."

"But for how long Jordan? You can't wait forever."

"Damn you ain't got no faith in me what so ever do you? Look at me," he turned around and lifted my face to his. " I have loved you for as long as I can remember, I'm not going to fuck up what we have because of sex."

"We've been together for two months Jordan, how much longer before..."

"Before what exactly Emani? I cheat on you? Wow. Good to know the level of trust you have in me."

He got up off the bed and walked into the bathroom. Why do I keep fucking this up. I got up off the bed in search of one of his shirts to wear. Putting it on I left to go to my room. It's probably a good idea to sleep in my own bed tonight.

Jordan

I was brushing my teeth when I heard the door close. Fuck not again. Mani was really trying me these days. I rinsed out my mouth then took my clothes off putting them in the hamper. Leaving the bathroom I went in search of Mani. I opened the door to her bedroom and spotted her in bed with her headphones in. Walking over to the bed I sat next to her taking her headphones out.

"Why you always walking away from us? Every time we have a disagreement you give up. I'm trying my best baby what else can I do? "

When she turned around I could see she was crying. She always be crying lately, I can't take crying from girls and she knows this. I got in the bed with her and held her.

"Tell me what you want." I whispered in her ear.

"I want you."

"Baby you got me so why you keep sweating me?"

"I want you to make love to me Jordan. Don't ask me no question and stop rejecting me."

"You feel I'm rejecting? Ma you got it all wrong, I'm making sure you're ready I don't want you regretting this later."

She turned around to face me.

"I won't. I'm ready."

She straddled me and took her shirt off revealing everything. Taking my hands, she placed them on both of her breast, squeezing them gently. They felt so full and soft beneath my hands. I sat up and kissed her and she responded instantly.

Without hesitation I started kissing on her neck and slowly made my way to her breast. I took her left nipple between my teeth and nibbled on it gently, looking up at her to see how she responded. She was looking at me with eyes full of desire and need. While I continued my assault on her nipple I squeezed the right breast as she threw her head back and moaned.

I stopped and looked her in her eyes.

"Just tell me when you want me to stop and I will okay?"

She shook her head unable to speak. I lifted her off me and laid her down on the bed. Climbing on top of her, I continued sucking on her breast while my hand traveled down to her pussy. I took one of my fingers and in a circular motion I parted her lips. She got wet quickly as I moved my finger up and down her clit. Just when I thought she was wet enough I slipped two fingers inside of her making her moan. As I pumped my fingers in and out of her, I kissed my way down to her pussy. Pulling out my fingers, I replaced them by slipping my tongue inside her folds making her grip the sheets.

"Shiiit Jordan, stop teasing me."

I unwrapped my lips from around her pussy as I felt her relax a bit. I sucked up every drop before kissing her pussy one last time. I stood up and took my boxer off, she eyed my dick as I began to slowly jerk it.

I hovered over her as she pulled me into a kiss. I pulled away and looked into her eyes; she was not ready for this.

I rubbed her pussy with the head of my dick driving her crazy. Teasing her, I put the head in and pulled out slowly continuing this torture as she squirmed beneath me. Finally, I eased myself into her a little too fast which made her arch her back and scream out.

"You okay?"

"Yh don't stop, keep going."

I did as she requested. She wrapped her legs around me as I moved in and out of her slowly.

"Go deeper baby, please."

Not pausing I went deeper as her tight walls sucked up all of my dick. She was so wet and felt so good I got carried away a bit and rammed my dick hard inside her. She cried out for me to pull out so I did.

"Are you sure you want to do this? Are you okay Emani?"

"Yh that was just too much."

"You wanna stop?"

"No."

She pulled me down on the bed and I flipped her over so she would ride. Easing down on my shaft, she placed her hands on my chest for support. I grabbed her ass and lifted her up and down on my dick. She picked up speed as she got into the groove of things. I smacked her ass making her go even faster.

"Oh baby I'm about to cum again."

She started bouncing harder and faster and I felt myself about to cum too. I don't know how much longer I could hold it as her walls tightened around me. I flipped her over still inside of her and giving her three long strokes making her cum all over my dick. Unable to hold it any longer I started to pull out but it was too late and I ended up coming inside of her.

"You okay?"

"Hmmm hmph."

I got up and went to get a washcloth to clean us up. When I was finished cleaning us up, I laid down next to her then she snuggled up against me and fell asleep. Kissing her on her forehead I drifted off to sleep behind her.