Chapter 30.

Jordan

I went to bed feeling better now that the air was cleared. Mani looked more relaxed as we laid in bed and watched tv. I positioned my head next to her stomach and started rubbing it. She was only couple weeks but I was still happy as fuck that she keeping it.

"You lift my heart up
when the rest of me is down
You, you enchant me
even when you're not around
If there are boundaries,
I will try to knock them down
I'm latching on, babe,
now I know what I have found
I feel we're close enough
Could I lock in your love?
I feel we're close enough
Could I lock in your love?
Now I've got you in my space
I won't let go of you
Got you shackled in my embrace
I'm latching on to you."

I planted soft kisses on her belly making her giggle. I missed that sound. Looking at her I realized that I really fucked up.

"Tell me how to make it up to you Mani."

"Jordan just let it go."

"No, I feel fucked up about what I did."

She rubbed my head an looked at me with sad eyes.

"You will figure it out. Let's go to sleep okay."

"Okay."

I turned the tv off and wrapped my arms around her drifting off.

***********

It's been two weeks since we made up and everything has been going smooth so far. We decided not to go home for Christmas because we went home for Thanksgiving. It was exciting spending Christmas by ourselves as our own little family. We decided not to tell her parents until Mani was at least 4 months which gave us time to brainstorm. My mom was happy of course, which I found disturbing.

It was already snowing outside so Mani and I decided to stay in and watch a movie. We were laying in bed when my phone rang and it was Zee. She didn't get a partner for the showcase so she got to pick hers, no surprise there when I was told to help. Ever since she has been calling and texting me non-stop.

"This better be good Zee."

"Hello to you too. Anyway I finished the concept for the music video and wanted to run it by you."

"How you going to shoot a video without a song? I ain't even started writing shit yet."

"Relax I'll explain when I come over."

"No you won't I'm busy."

"We are on a deadline Jordan..."

"Correction you are, my projects are done."

"I'm already outside your door just hear me out."

I hung up and put a pillow over my face and yelled in frustration. That bitch was infuriating. Mani looked at me like I was crazy.

"Who was that?"

"Fucking Zee talking bout she outside and wants to work on her project and we don't even have a song."

Mani got up out of bed and turned the tv off.

"What are you doing Emani?"

She walked out of the bedroom leaving me to follow her. When I got to the living room she was letting Zee inside. This was not going to end well for Zee.

Emani

All I wanted was a nice quite evening with Jordan but no, this bitch always gotta fuck shit up. When I opened the door her face dropped as if she didn't expect me to be here.

"You got one hour understand me. Try any funny shit and I will handle yo ass."

She sucked her teeth as I moved to the side so she could come in. Everything in me wanted to grab her and beat her senseless. Jordan was already looking pissed off as she sat on the couch.

"So say what you got to say and bounce Zee, ain't nobody got time for yo shit."

"Well remember when we were brainstorming you said something a bout 'Autumn Leaves'? So I went ahead and centered the video around that."

She pulled out her Macbook and showed Jordan her ideas. I turned to leave but he pulled me into his lap. Zee rolled her eyes and continued with what she was saying. Turns out her ideas weren't bad and Jordan got inspired to start writing around the concept of the video. I got up to go to the bathroom and by the time I got back Zee had already left.

"Thought I would get to kick her ass out."

"Don't sound too sad about it," Jordan laughed. "Come on let's go to bed."

He picked me up catching me completely off guard and took me to the bedroom laying me on the bed. Next thing I knew he was on top of me kissing me in my neck while lifting my shirt up and over my head. He began kissing his way down to my breast where he put his whole mouth over the nipple, sucking and teasing it while he squeezed the other. I swear I was being tortured.

"Jordan stop, I can't take this teasing just fuck me already."

"If that's what you really want."

He got up and pulled his pants down where his dick was already up and ready. My panties were soaked with anticipation as desire surged through my body. He slide my panties down slowly making me squirm. I sat up and started rubbing my clit as I could no longer contain myself. Jordan then lifted me off the bed and placed me against the wall. Taking both hands, he placed them above my head while I wrapped my legs around him. In one swift motion, he rammed his dick in my pussy making me cry out. The steady rhythm of him going in and out of me was sending me over the edge. Any moment I was going to unravel beneath him.

"Don't cum yet baby."

He took me over to the bed and told me to put my ass up. Without warning he rammed his dick into me, hard and fast.

"I can't hold it, I'm about to cum."

And cum I did.