Chapter 45.

Emani

Looking at Jordan right now I could see the anger and hurt in his eyes and he was playing on those emotions very heavily. He was handling me rough and careless as he pulled my pants off and flung them on the floor. I felt petrified as he laid on top of me and looked me in the eyes.

"You scared?"

"A little bit."

"You think I'm gonna hurt you?"

He put his head in the crook of my neck and sucked me real hard. I was beginning to see the game; he didn't wanna hurt me, he wants to punish me.

"N-ooo-oo."

"You don't sound too sure."

He bit me this time but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

"I know you won't."

"Good."

He pulled on my lips with his teeth and all I could think about was how kinky this actually was. Am I really getting turned on right now? He ripped my thong off while looking at me straight in my eyes. My breathing became uneven. This man has so much power over me he doesn't even know it. He was going to be the death of me for sure. I decided to cast aside my fears and doubts and just go for it. I wrapped my legs around him but he grabbed them and placed them over my head.

"Uhuh no you don't."

He leaned over to the side table and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. I was really in for it now. He placed my hands under my knees and cuffed them there. I was completely helpless and Jordan, let's just say mercy was not in his vocabulary.

"AARRRGGGHHH shit!"

He had entered me without warning and was now pumping in and out of me fast and relentless. Holding my feet high in the air, I was submitted to his assault which felt amazing. He smacked me hard on the ass each time I screamed out.

"Fuck Jordan slow down, I'm about t... ."

"Oh no you don't"

He pulled out abruptly as I was about to orgasm leaving me very frustrated. He rolled me over so my ass was high in the air and my pussy exposed.

"Sh-iiiit."

"Keep quite," he demanded spanking me hard in the process.

He entered me slowly and went deep into my pussy causing my walls to tighten from how good it felt. He had one hand on the head board and another on my breast squeezing the life out of it.

"Stop punishing me," I begged. "I won't cheat on you again baby I promise just stop teasing me."

He pulled out and uncuffed me.

"Spread your legs."

"Jordan I..."

He wasn't hearing it cause he went and spread my legs himself and placed them on his shoulder. I was now on my elbows as he was now face to face with my pussy leaving small pecks on my clit. I was in sweet agony as I felt his tongue enter me slowly. In and out, round and round he was driving me crazy the way he sucked and nibbled my pussy. I was already in tears as once again I was about to cum and Jordan stopped and took my legs off his shoulder. He flipped me over and stared at me.

"I'm sorry," I said as tears ran down my cheeks.

He kissed my tears then made his way to my lips where he kissed me long and hard. The kisses got deeper and more sensual by the second. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and he didn't remove them. I pulled away from the kiss as he rolled me on top of him.

I straddled him and placed my hands on his chest. He sat up putting his head in the crook of my neck and grabbing hold of my ass. He lift me up and I grabbed hold of the base of his dick to help guide him inside me. I pushed him down on the bed and started riding him slowly. He slapped me on the ass to make me go faster causing me to moan uncontrollably as his dick got harder and my walls got tighter. I started bouncing harder and going faster as I felt myself building for an intense orgasm. My legs started shaking as I released all of my juices all over Jordan and the sheets. Good thing he came right after me cause I was exhausted as I dropped down on his chest.

I felt Jordan plant a soft kiss on the top of my head before I drifted off to sleep.