I think I love you

"Well thank you, I'd love to" Danny replies, both have a smile on their faces like they know something great is about to happen.

As they walk into the house Jessica starts to head up stairs and Danny makes his way to the couch, "Your not joining me" Jess says with sad eyes

"I'd love to join you, I just thought you'd feel more comfortable with me down here."

"I always feel safest when a strong handsome man sleeps with me." She says walking over to caress Danny's strong arms and batting her long eyelashes at him.

"You do want to, right?

"Are you kidding me? The moment I say no to spending the night with a beautiful women like you someone better check me for some type of mental illness" Jessica laughs and lays her head on his chest. They want each other so bad.

They make eye contact and their lips meet for a soft kiss "You taste so sweet Ms. Lange" Jessica grabs his hand directing him to her bedroom upstairs.

When they get there Jessica starts to take her jewelry off and Danny stands behind her kissing her neck and running his hands all over her body. In a quick movement Danny spins Jessica to face him and pulls her in for a hard passionate kiss.

Danny unzips her dress and slides it off. As the dress gets to her butt Jessica does a little shimmy so he can easily take it off, feeling her do that makes him throb!

"God you're so sexy!" He says as he starts to sweat from wanting her so badly.

Jess pushes him onto the bed and starts taking his tie and shirt off. He grabs and flips her so that she is on her back, she undoes his belt and he takes her black heels and throws them to the floor. Danny quickly takes his pants off and goes over to her thighs to undo the clasps of her garter belt to take off her black stockings, then runs his hands over her stomach down to the top of her lacy underwear and pulls them off. As he slides them off her feet, he begins to suck on her toes. She lets out a small moan and her clit starts to throb. Slowly kissing her legs up to her thighs and over her stomach. He tells Jessica to take her bra off. As she throws it across the room Danny takes her hardened nipple in-between his fingers and rolls it. Going back to her clit Danny starts to suck on it making Jessica wet and moan in pleasure. "I want you inside me baby!" She says with a struggle to breathe.

Danny takes his hard cock rubbing it against her swollen clit and slowly enters Jessica.

"OH GOD!!" She screams while Danny pounds into her pussy. "Oh yeah baby fuck me, fuck me hard!"

He grabs her ass lifting her up and Jessica bounces on him letting her boobs bounce in his face. "Oh Danny, I'm gonna come!!" They both reach climax "Oh Jessica!!" "Oh Danny!!" They go in for a hot steamy kiss then throw themselves on the bed.

Smiling they look into each other's sparkling eyes, Danny moves a piece of her gorgeous golden blonde hair from her face and says "You know what Ms. Lange." "What?"

"I think I love you!" She laughs and says "You know what Mr. Huston. I think I love you too!"