The baby needed it!

***Wednesday, November 26th***

Jessica opens her eyes and jumps a little when she sees Lola asleep on her belly.
"Aw my Lola!" She smiles then looks over to Gabby laying right beside her and gently strokes her hair.
"Alright Lola, I'm sorry to wake you but mommas got morning sickness." She says gently moving Lola, "Here stay with Gabby." She says moving her to the side then running to the bathroom.

When she comes out she sees Lola laying on Gabriella, "Aw this is so sweet!" She grabs her camera to take a picture of them then goes over to sit beside them.
Lola gets up and cuddles right on her lap.
"Aw Lola you're so sweet! I love you." She says stroking her back.
Gabriella starts to move around like she's getting up, "You thinking about getting up sweet girl?" She says to Gabby while rubbing her stomach.
Gabby looks at her with sleepy eyes and says, "Mama.." In her sweet little voice.
"Good morning my princess!" She smiles.
Jessica leans back up against the head bored and Gabby crawls over to her and uses Jessica to stand herself up.
"Well look at you! Give momma a kiss!" She says puckering her lips.
Gabby puckers her little lips and gives her a kiss.
"Aw thank you so much for that sweet kiss, I just love them!" She says in a baby voice.
Gabby bends her knees and kisses Jessica's stomach, "Baby!" She points to her belly, "Very good Gabby! Yes that is the baby! Thank you for giving kisses to your brother or sister!" She smiles.
Gabriella kisses her again and says, "Baby! Kiss!"
Jessica laughs at how cute she is, "Look at how at them!" She says looking at Lola laying on her and Gabriella still giving kisses to the baby, "This baby is so loved by them already." She smiles.

She gets Gabriella and herself ready then goes downstairs,
"Morning Jess, how are you feeling?" George asks her.
"I was a little sick but I feel better now, thanks." She smiles.
"No problem, do you want anything to eat?"
"Pancakes would be nice!" She gives him a sweet smile.
"Alright, then pancakes it is!"
"Thank you.. George you have no idea how much you have helped me out by staying with me.. I really appreciate it."
"Aw Jess, don't worry about it.. I've loved getting to spend more time with you and Gabby."
"Me too... I really wish you didn't have to go back home when Danny gets back... Why don't don't you stay for a while longer?"
"I'd love that but I have my job over there... But hey, we still have a week together!" He smiles and lifts his arms for a hug.
She gives him a small smile and says, "Yeah." In a soft voice with tears in her eyes.
"Aw Jess, I'll be back for Christmas.. I promise!"
"I know, but this past month has been so much fun, we've gotten so much closer and Gabriella loves you so much! Why can't you just forget about your job and come live down here?" She cries.
"Aw these pregnancy hormones are just not your friend, are they?"
"NO!" She cries louder and holds him tighter.
"Well Jess.. We'll talk about it, okay?"
"Okay." She says in a tearful voice.
Laying her head on him.

A little later...

"Alright Jess, Danny's family gets here at 8:00 tomorrow morning and our family gets here around noon, Loraine said she would help with whatever we need her to and so did Anjelica.. And Anne and Jane will do whatever the fuck you tell them, so we don't have to worry about that. So you should have enough helpers with them plus Sarah, Angela and Kathy, that way they do the work and you rest."
"Wow, you got this all figured out already.. Good job!" She smiles.
"Yeah well, I'm just amazing!" He says with a smile.
"But you know, I'm not totally useless, I can still cook." She laughs.
"I know but you should be resting, let them do all the hard work and you take credit for it!" He laughs.
"Okay!" She smiles, "I guess I should figure out what I'm wearing, I'm getting a little baby pooch and I need to hide it." She looks down and rubs her hand over her stomach.
"Aw you are! That's so cute... Why don't you go shopping and have some time away, and I'll watch Gabriella?"
"Really? Aw thank you George, I'll go call Sarah and see if she'll go with me" She smiles then goes to call her.