My Princess

The next 3 and a half weeks were simply magical, from zip lining, massages, snorkeling, swimming with dolphins, relaxing out in the sun and having crazy wild animal sex every time they got the chance. They even made it to other islands around them. They had the time of their lives, but it was time for their dream honeymoon to come to an end.

They pack up and head to the airport looking at the gorgeous view one more time before leaving.

He kisses her "Thank you for a trip of a lifetime Ms. Lange." He says holding her tiny waist and looking into her eyes.

She smiles and gives a cute little giggle "My pleasure! Thank you as well Mr. Huston!"

They get to the airport and Danny says "I have a surprise for you baby!"

"What Danny? What kind of surprise?" She asks confused

"Our honeymoon isn't over just quite yet!"

"What do you mean?" She asks

"We have one more stop for the rest of the week."

"WHERE?!" She asks excited and confused

"Jess baby, I wanted to take you somewhere you cloud let go and have fun...

Somewhere you could be a kid again... babydoll were going to DISNEY WORLD!!" He says excitingly.

"DISNEY WORLD!" She looks as excited as a little kid,

"Oh my gosh, thank you Danny!" She says jumping

She jumps into his arms and kisses him.

They get on the plane and take off.

They arrived at Disney World, walking around and holding hands, the look on their faces was priceless... They looked like two kids in a candy store.

They got on so many rides that day, but one was better than the rest.

The haunted mansion tour was one to remember.

Since the two were in their own doom buggy... Well let's just say things got a bit "Handsy"

Jessica was wearing a short sundress, the place was pitch black,

Danny held her close to him, giving her kisses on her head, cheek, ear and neck.

She could feel Danny breathing on her, making her nipples hard and pussy wet.

He grabs her boobs with one hand while holding her back with the other and still kissing her neck.

She whispers "Oh Danny that feels good."

He traces his fingers down her stomach, under her dress and grabs her pussy.

Jessica's body shakes slightly, he whispers in her ear "We have to be quiet!"

He rubs her clit hard, Jessica's trying so hard to keep quiet, she's biting her bottom lip, grabbing onto Danny for dear life, pulling his hair and digging her nails into his back.

He goes faster as she gets closer to her orgasm, breathing hard on his neck she bites down on him, as she cums she squeezes her legs together on Danny hand, grabbing his face she kisses him so intensely.

He holds her tight for the rest of the ride.

The ride ends and they exit the ride trying to fix their messy hair and wrinkled clothes.

They have a nice dinner then head to their resort.

It was a princess themed room.

"I love this room Danny! It's beautiful and fun, it's the best!"

"I just wanted to give my princess her castle!" He says wrapping his arms around her waist, "Dance with me Daniel." She says smiling and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I'd love to Jessica."

They slow dance together, even though there wasn't any music playing, their movement was so in sync, it worked so well.

He scoops her up and takes her to the bathroom.

"I'm going to pamper you Jessica Lange" he says while drawing her bath.

She gets in, he pulls her hair up into a clip and she leans back,

"Sit back, close your eyes and relax Mrs. Huston" she does what she is told,

She takes a deep breath, and relaxes.

Danny grabs some relaxing face cream and gives her a facial.

"Mmmm... That feels nice, Danny!"

He dims the lights and burns vanilla scented candles, "I'll be right back."

He says in a soft voice.

He runs to the other bathroom to take a quick shower, then back to the bedroom where he sets up a massage table he had sent to their hotel, he grabs some oils and puts them on the side table ready for Jessica when she comes out.

He goes back to the bathroom,

"Knock knock" he says in a low voice.

He walks over to her with a damp washcloth and wipes her face clean,

Grabbing a towel, he helps her out of the tub and dries her off.

"You showered fast!" She told him

"I know! I was in a hurry to get back to my princess!"

"You're so cute Danny!" She says pinching his cheek.

They walk out, "Oh my gosh! Danny, you're the best!" She says while looking at the massage table.

"I said I was gonna pamper you, didn't I?" He says with a cute smile.

"Go ahead and lay on the table." He tells her.

She drops her towel and lays down, "That beautiful, beautiful body is a work of art!" He says while wrapping his big arms around her tiny little waist and giving her a soft kiss on her lips.

She lays down and he gets the oils and massages her head, neck and back with his big strong hands. "Oh Danny, that feels soooo good."

Going down to her butt, and taking the most time there... Because who wouldn't? He works down massaging her thighs, calves and feet.

"Alright, all done!" He grabs band new pajamas that are sexy and comfy and hands them to her.

"Oh Danny, that was amazing! It felt so good!" She says while getting up, her eyes looked so sleepy.

He smiles at her and runs his fingertips along the side of her face and lightly grabs her chin and kisses her lips.

Both exhausted from their day, he picks her up and takes her to their bed.

They cuddle up and Jessica says "Thank you my Prince Charming!"

"You're welcome, my Princess!" He says so happy just to hold her in his arms.