Lock the door

The next day Sarah knocks on Danny and Jessica's bedroom door, then opens the door and says, "Wake up you guys!" She looks over to where the baby's sleeping and sees that she's awake "Hi Gabby! Good morning sweet girl!" She picks her up and kisses her.
"Let's go wake up your mommy and daddy!"
She walks over to the bed and jumps on it "Wake up you lazy bums!" They jerk up, "Sarah what the fuck are you doing in here?!" Jessica asks putting her arms on the sheet covering her boobs.
"Oh are you two naked? Hah, sorry.. My bad!" She says getting up and taking Gabriella to the living room.
"Oh my gosh what the hell?" Jessica chuckles and looks at Danny.
"I know I feel violated!" Danny jokes.
"Haha shut up!" She says rolling over to lay on top of him.
He puts his hand on her lower back right above her butt and she leans down to kiss him.
While she kisses him she feels him grow under her, "Danny!"
"Sarah has the baby, let's do it... Come on I'll make it fast."
She laughs, "Alright, but make it fast!"
"I just said I will woman!" He jokes making her laugh, then adds, "And you be quiet, they're probably all in the living room." He laughs.
She scoffs and says, "I'll try to control myself!"
He flips her to her back and gets on top of her, he goes deep inside of her, making his movements slow, "Ah!" She arches her back and he slips his arm under and pulls her up, she wraps her arms around him kisses his neck as they pound into each other.
She moans and bites and sucks on his neck.
As they get closer to their orgasm Jessica digs her nails into arms and back, "AH FUCK!" She moans riding him harder.
"JESSICA!" He grunts as they both reach their climax.
"AH, I KNOW!" She says having an orgasm.
"OOOH FUCK DANNY! AH AH AH!" She moans breathlessly.

They hear a quick knock followed by Sarah walking in "Hey guys, OH MY GOD!"
"Fuck Sarah! Would you knock and wait until you hear someone say to come in!" Jessica yells grabbing the comforter and wrapping it around herself, while Danny jumps off the bed to the floor.

"Well why don't you lock the door!" She covers her eyes then says, "I'm so sorry you guys!"
Jessica starts to laugh and Sarah slowly uncovers her eyes.
"Why are you laughing?" Sarah asks her.
"Because.. You just walked in on us having sex!" Jessica laughs even harder.
"Uh Jess I think you've gone crazy." Danny says looking up to her from the floor.
"Me? You're laying naked on the floor, Daniel." She says looking down at him.
"Anyway Sarah it's fine! How's my baby doing?"
"Great! She's playing with uncle Evan right now but I think she's hungry, that's why I came in here." She chuckles. "She likes bananas, right?" She asks.
"Oh I'm so sorry! Yes she loves them, thank you so much Sarah! I'll be out soon just give me a few minutes."
"It's fine, I've got it!"
"Thanks Sarah!"
"No problem Jess!"

Sarah leaves and Danny stands up, he puts his arms around Jessica and they both start laughing, "Well our morning has started off pretty wild, wouldn't ya say?" Danny asks, "Oh yeah, it was definitely.. An experience!" She giggles.
They kiss then take a quick shower.

Jessica throws on some black shorts, a top and some wedges, "Look at those legs!" He says going up to her and running one hand on her thigh and the other one grabbing her ass.
She smiles, gives him a quick kiss and walks out.
"Ah that walk kills me!"
She turns and says "Haha, I know!" Then keeps walking.

"Well good morning, love birds!" Ryan says.
"Good morning!" Jessica smiles and blushes.
"Don't worry I didn't say anything!" Sarah whispers to her.
"Thanks!" Jessica whispers to her then asks everyone, "So where are we going today?"
"How about we go to the River Walk and the Market Square today?" Ryan asks.
"Yeah that sounds fun!" Jessica answers while everyone else agrees.

***

They shop, take pictures, and just walk around then have lunch at The Republic of Texas.

Later that night they change then have dinner on the dinner cruise at The River Walk.
Jessica sits beside Danny with Gabriella on her lap, "It's so beautiful out here!" She tells Danny.
"Only because you're here babydoll." He smiles and runs his finger along her cheek.
She grabs his hand from her face and kisses it then puts it to her chest.
"I love you Danny!" She smiles.
"I love you too, Jessica!" He smiles and leans in for a long and passionate kiss.
He puts his arm around her and she rests her head on him.

They bring her a margarita, Jessica takes it and says, "You know this is the first margarita I've had since before I was pregnant.. I pumped before we left the hotel so I can have as much as a I want tonight!" She smiles.
"Alright she's back! Drunk Jessie's back!" Sarah yells in an excited voice.
"Yes she is!" Jessica laughs.

After the dinner cruise Kathy has the baby and Jessica takes Danny's hand, "Come here honey, I wanna try something!" She runs taking him to the bridge, "Look! It's the bridge from Selena! Help me up there and hold me, like in the movie." She says jumping into Danny's arms.
He sits her on the bridge and wraps his arms around her and lays his head on her shoulder.
"Isn't this beautiful Danny?" She asks smiling and looking around at all the lights and watching boats in the river under the bridge.
"Breathtaking... Oh and so is the river!" He says making her giggle.
"Oh stop it, I am not breathtaking!" She rolls her eyes.
"Babydoll yes you are!"
She smiles at him and he kisses her cheek down to her neck.
She moves her head back to allow him more room to kiss.
"You know babydoll, you make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, like we just met... The love we have for each other with never get old."
"Awe, I know what you mean Danny, you still make me get butterflies in my stomach." She giggles.
"Oh I do?" He asks tickling her stomach, she cracks up laughing and says, "Danny stop I'm gonna fall in!"
"No you won't, I've got you baby! I'll never let go!"
She turns to him and looks deep into his eyes and smiles,
"I love you Ms. Lange." He says in a soft sexy voice.
"I love you too, Mr. Huston." She says bringing her hands up to his face and giving him a long romantic kiss.