Welcome home Isaiah

Two days later it was time to go home.

Things have not been pleasant in the Huston house or "Hotel".

Gabriella has been acting out a lot more, mostly because she feels the attention is being taken away from her.
Isaiah is probably the fussiest baby Jessica and Danny have ever see, Jessica is nursing and crying nonstop and Danny.. Well Danny's about to check himself into Briarcliff.

Jessica puts on a maxi dress, her sunglasses and her body wrap that the baby goes in.
She was extremely nervous to head to the airport since no one knew that she had the baby.
The reason why she had home births was to keep her babies out of the spotlight for a while.

She put Isaiah in and covered him with a blanket.
Danny took the bags and she grabbed Gabriella's hand.
"Mommy, hold me!" She reaches up for her.
"I can't Gabby!"
"Please mommy!" She cries.
"I'm sorry Gabby but I can't right now!"
As they walk out Gabriella hangs from her making her trip.
"Gabriella Danielle!" She gasps.
"That's it, little girl!" Danny picks her up and looks into her eyes, "If you don't stop then I'm gonna spank you! Is that what you want?"
"No.." She nods and pouts.
"Okay then, are you gonna listen and hold you moms hand?"
"Yes.."
"You can't hang on her either because if you make her fall then she'll hurt herself and the baby, do you understand?"
"Yes."
"Alright, now go with momma." He puts her down and she runs back to Jessica.

While on the plane Danny took Isaiah and Gabriella cuddled on Jessica's lap.
She traced her finger on Jessica's stomach and stayed quiet.
Isaiah was asleep in Danny's arms, "This has been one hell of a vacation!" He chuckles.
"Right?!" She laughs.

Danny dozes off.
Jessica leans back and closes her eyes.
Gabriella is now the only one up, "Mommy?" She pokes her mouth then hits her boobs but Jessica's in such a deep sleep that she doesn't budge.
Gabriella climbed off of her and snuck into the kitchen.

Somehow Gabriella got into the chocolate fudge.
"Aw and who are you?" A stewardess finds her.
"I'm Gabriella Huston!" She points to herself.
"Haha, well let's go find your mommy."

As they pass people Gabriella points and says, "That's not my mommy!  That's not my mommy!  That's not my mommy!" Then gasps when she sees Jessica, "That's my mommy!" She yells and points with a cute smile on her face.
The stewardess laughs then says,  "Excuse me.. Ma'am?" She taps Jessica.
"Huh? What? Oh my gosh Gabby! Where's my baby?" She panics then looks down and sees her hold the stewardess' hand and covered in chocolate.
"Oh Gabby, what did you do?"
"Nothing mommy!" She giggles and sticks her tongue out to lick the chocolate off.
"Im so sorry, we just fell asleep and.. I'm sorry."
"It's not a problem, she's a hoot!" She laughs then walks off.

"Gabriella, what am I going to do with you?" Jessica asks as Gabriella rubs her finger on her cheek to grab some chocolate and stick it in her Jessica's mouth.
"Mmm.. I guess I'll have to eat you up!" She tickles her.

"Danny!  Wake up Danny!" She hits him.
"Push!" He yells as he jerks up.
"Relax, that part's over!" She laughs.
"Oh god, I just had a dream you were giving birth and they just kept coming!  I mean like shooting out!"
"Alright, well let's not think about that." She laughs then says, "Can you hand me Gabriella's extra pair of clothes, please?" She stands up.
"Oh Gabby, what did you do?"
"Don't ask!" She gives him the hand.
"But what is that?" He points.
"It's chocolate Danny!  We were both asleep and she snuck into the kitchen." She says as Danny tries hard to hold in his laughter.
"No it's not funny, now give me her damn clothes!"

He hands them to her and she asks, "Are you gonna be okay with him?"
"Yeah he's sleeping really well right now so we should be fine."
"Okay, I'll be back.