Happy Mother's Day!!

***Mothers Day***
Danny makes Jessica breakfast in bed, "Wake up Babydoll, your breakfast is ready."
Jessica sits up and says, "Aw Danny, what's this for?"
"It's Mother's Day silly goose!... Happy Mother's Day, gorgeous!" He says giving her a kiss.
"Aw thank you Danny! You're so sweet!"
"Anything for my baby momma!" He says making her laugh.
I have a few more little surprises for you today."
"Like what, Danny?"
"Well, I've set up a photoshoot today to take our maternity pictures..." "Aw Danny, that's great!! I'm so exited!"
"Well good! Then Sarah's coming over later to help make a cast of your belly... Lord knows I'll mess it up!" With her adorable little giggle and nose crinkle she says, "A belly cast?! I've always wanted to make one!" She says with her cute smile.
"And Sarah's coming over? Yay! I can't wait! Danny you're the best!" She says giving him a hug and a kiss.

***

A few hours later, Jessica and Danny get dressed and head over to their photoshoot.
They take pictures of just Jessica by herself holding her belly,
One with her laying down with a pair of ballet shoes on her stomach.
Some with Danny's arms wrapped around her holding her belly.
One where Danny kisses her baby bump.
Danny and Jessica hold hands and kiss with her shirt up for her belly to be seen, and a whole lot more cute pictures.

After their photoshoot, Danny takes Jess out to lunch.
The waiter gives her a rose and says, "Happy Mothers Day!"
"Well thank you!" She says with a smile as she takes the rose.
"You're very welcome ma'am, congratulations to the both of you on your precious little blessing."
"Thank you so much." They say to the waiter.

After their meal they head home where Sarah is waiting outside in her car.

"FINALLY!! Happy Mother's Day Jess!" She says as the get out of the car.
Jessica hugs her and says, "Aw thanks Sarah!"
"Sarah I thought I told you where I hid the key so you could go in the house." Danny said.
"Oh you did, didn't you? Haha I really am an idiot, I've been sitting out here in the hot New Orleans heat for an hour!"
"Damn you are an idiot." Jessica says.
"Haha, RUDE!"
"Well you said it, I just agreed." She said putting her weight on her left leg and her hands on her back, making her stick her stomach out.
"Aw look at your belly Jess! You're getting so big!"
"Isn't she?!" Danny says excitingly while they both touch her belly.
"What am I a petting zoo?" Jessica asks sounding a bit irritated.
"I thought you liked for people to touch your belly, Jess." Sarah said.
"I love it, but... Y-y'all called me fat." She says in a sad almost whimpering voice.
"Aw Jessie, no we didn't." Danny says rubbing her back trying to console her.
"Jessica we weren't saying you were fat, yes we said you've gotten bigger but that's because of the baby. You're 7 months pregnant Jess, you're gonna get bigger and that's okay, right Danny?"
"Right Sarah! Babydoll you're gorgeous and when I see you flaunting your baby bump it just makes you even more beautiful to me. You should be proud of yourself, you've done amazing throughout this whole pregnancy... And just think, you're more than halfway done!"
"Thanks you guys, I'm sorry. I don't know why I reacted that way... I guess it's the pregnancy hormones. Sorry!" She says with an adorable smile.
"Don't be sorry baby, I can't even imagine what you're going through, I know that if it was me I would be crying all the time." He says making Jessica smile.
"I love you, princess!" "I love you too, my prince!" They pull in for a deep kiss.

***

When they get in the house Sarah says, "Alright Jess, do you want your boobs in the mold to?"
"My boobs? Yeah, why not!"
"So you don't mind if I see your boobs?"
"Millions of people have seen my boobs Sarah... I don't really care." She says as she sticks a cookie in her mouth.
"Haha well okay then! Let's get started!... Oh Jess, you should pee before we start, it takes about 30 minutes and we're making two!"
"Okay I'll go, why two?" She asks.
"One is yours and Danny's to do whatever you want and you'll see later what I'm doing with the other one!" She says with a smile.
"You're gonna sell it on eBay, aren't you?" Jessica says jokingly.
"Haha yeah, wouldn't that be something? Buy it now, Jessica Lange's pregnant belly cast!" She says making them laugh.

Jessica pees and comes back, Sarah and Danny have laid out sheets everywhere so that nothing gets dirty.
"Alright, we ready?" Jessica says walking in with her little waddle, running her fingers on the bottom of her belly.
"Yep all set, take your top off!" Sarah says.
"Geez, you sound like Danny!" She says making them laugh.
Jessica takes her top and bra off and pulls her booty shorts down low, but not taking them off, then sits on the chair.
"Damn Jessica, your boobs are fucking huge!" Sarah says.
"I know, my bras I just bought don't even fit me!"
"They're perfect, I just wanna squeeze em'!" Danny says grabbing and playing with her boobs.
"Down boy!" Jessica says tapping his hand and giving him a "Stop it now!" Look.

"Alright Danny, you wanna lube your wife up?" Sarah asks.
"Gladly, we never need lube for anything else, do we babe?" Danny says giving her a wink and rubbing vassaline on her stomach and boobs.
Jessica giggles and says, "No we don't baby!"
"Umm.. HELLO!" Sarah says.
"Hi?" Jessica replies.
"I'm right here and y'all are talking about how y'all are always wet for each other!"
"So?... You jealous?" Jessica asks with a smile.
Sarah laughs and says, "Jessica, shut up!"

Sarah gets the first piece ready and places it on the bottom of her stomach and smooths it out.
A few minutes later Jessica asks, "Hey Danny, can you bring me some fruit please?"
"Sure babydoll!"
He brings her some fruit and Sarah asks, "Hey Danny you ready to try a few? We're about to get to her boobs, I assume you're doing that!"
"Yes! I'd love to!"
"Don't fuck up!" Jessica says with a little giggle while biting into a strawberry.
"Thanks Jessie, I'll try." He says in a sarcastic tone.
Danny takes a strip and places it on her belly, as he smooths it out Gabriella begins to kick. "Oh she's up!" Jessica says with a little chuckle.
"Oh my gosh Jessica, I didn't know she was kicking that hard already!" Sarah says as she sees Gabby kicking her mommas belly.
"Oh yeah, she's practically doing flips in there now!" Danny says.
"Yeah, I'll show you when I get cleaned off."

"Alright, time for your favorite part Danny!"
"BOOBIES?!" Danny asks as his adorable little face lights up like a kid in a candy store.
"Yes Danny, boobies." Sarah says.
Danny does it and Sarah smooths out whatever needs to be smoothed out.
"All finished!" Sarah says.
"So now we wait!" Jessica says.
"Uh-oh!"
"What's wrong?" Sarah and Danny asks.
"I have to pee!"
"Haha, WELL SQUEEZE!!" Sarah says.

***30 minutes later***
"It looks ready, let's take it off."
"Thank god! I'm about to piss my pants!"
They take it off, "Oh my gosh this is so cool!" Danny says.
"Oh my gosh I'm fucking huge!" Jessica says.
"Haha, aw babydoll! No you're not, you're perfect!" Danny says rubbing her back and kissing her head.
"Well thank you Danny! This really does look so cool!" She says.
"Alright I'm gonna pee and get cleaned off then we can do the next one."

Jessica comes out of the bathroom and says, "Sarah feel, she's moving!"
Sarah runs and holds Jessica's belly, "Oh my gosh! She's moving so much! Look at that, your whole bellys moving Jess!"
"I know, weird right?"

After the second cast Jessica showers and puts clothes on, then all three watch Father of the bride part one and two.
Jessica falls asleep on Danny, "Aw Danny she's sleeping." Sarah says.
"She's adorable!" He says kissing the top of her head.
"It's getting late, I should head out."
"You can stay here tonight if you want, I know how you hate driving this late."
"I'd love not to drive right now, thanks Danny!"
"No problem. I'm gonna take her to bed, goodnight!" He picks her up and carries her upstairs.
"Night Danny!"

As he lays her in bed she opens her eyes slowly. "Danny? What time is it?" She asks in a sleepy voice.
"2:30 baby, go back to bed"
"Sarah left?"
"No I told her to stay here tonight since its late."
"Oh good... She makes great pancakes!" She says already looking forward to breakfast.
"Haha, Happy Mother's Day Momma Lange!"
"Thank you Daddy Huston!"
He gives her a kiss then lays behind her, spooning her with his hand on her belly.