Happy Anniversary!

***January 8 - Sunday (Jessica and Danny's one year wedding anniversary***
Danny makes breakfast for him and Jessie then goes upstairs and sits the tray down and goes over to turn some music on, of course he had to play "their song", At Last comes on and Danny crawls onto the foot of the bed, under the covers and kisses up Jessica's legs,
She wakes up and turns to her back, he continues kissing up her stomach until his head pops out of the covers, he looks up at her with the cutest smile, she giggle and says, "Happy anniversary, my sweet boy!"
As he lays on top of her he kisses the top of her stomach, just under her breast then looks up and says, "Happy anniversary, babydoll!"
She runs her hands through his hair and scootches herself down so that her face is right under his, she pulls him in for a deep kiss and wraps her legs around his back.
He runs one hand down her body and slips it into her panties.
She lets out soft moans as he starts to finger her.
She grabs him tight around his neck and he goes faster making her closer to her orgasm.
"Mmm ohh fuck!" She moans.
He curls his fingers deep inside of her making her cum.
"Ahhh holy shit!" She yells as she has an orgasm.
They share a deep kiss, then she lets go of him and he goes to get Gabriella so that they can all have breakfast in bed.
Jessica feeds her while they eat, "Look at you... You're so gorgeous!"
"I am not!  "I'm sitting here with messy hair, stuffing my face and my boob out with a baby attached to it!" She says laughing.
He laughs and says, "You're so funny, Jessie... And yes you are gorgeous!  Don't you fight me women!" He jokes holding his fists up making her laugh.
She playfully hits his arm and says, "Bring it on baby, you know I like it rough!"
He throws his head back and says, "Oh God, this woman!"
She laughs and says, "What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" She hits his arm again, only this time a little harder.
"You're killing me babe!  I love you.. I love you.. Haha oh my gosh, I LOVE YOU!"
"Haha, are you sure?" She asks him.
He moves the tray of food and scoots closer to her then grabs her face, looks deep into her eyes and says, "Jessica when I'm around you, you make me feel as happy as a kid in a playground, I love you way more then you could ever even imagine... I still can't believe that I am blessed enough to spend all of eternity with you!"
"Awe, I love you too Danny!... My axeman!" She says with an adorable smile.
"Haha... And you're my Fiona... Forever!" He pulls her in for a deep and passionate kiss.

***

For lunch Danny makes her, her favorite meal and they cuddle up on the couch and watch tv.
"This is so nice!  Just here with my two loves, not a care in the world." Jessica says with a smile.
Danny kisses her forehead and says, "Isn't it nice, babydoll?... Hey, I have a surprise for you!"
"You do?!  What is it?!" She asks with a big smile.
"Well just be be ready by 7:00... I'm taking you to your favorite fancy pants restaurant then we are staying the night in one of New Orleans nicest hotels! 
"Aw Danny, you're so sweet... But what about the baby?"
"Don't worry, I've already talked to Sarah and she said she'd babysit for us.
So go ahead a milk yourself so she has something to eat while we're gone!" He says making her laugh.
"Oh Danny I'm so excited!  This is our first time being out just the two of us since she was born!"
"I know baby, I can't wait!"
Jessica holds Gabriella up and kisses her cheeks, "Awe but I am gonna miss my baby!"
"Me too babydoll, but it's just for the night." He says giving them both a kiss on the cheek.
"You're right!" She says.

***

Jessica pumps, packs and gets dressed.
She comes out in a tight black lace dress with black tights and heels.
"Hot damn!  You look so sexy baby!" Danny says wrapping his arms around her waist,
She wraps her arms around his neck and smiles, he loved the way her eyes lit up.
"You look so beautiful, Ms. Lange."
"Thank you!  And you look very handsome, Mr. Huston." They smile then share and soft romantic kiss.

Sarah shows up around 6:30 and Jessica goes through a long list on what to do and what not to do.
"Got it Jess!  Don't worry, we'll be fine!" Sarah says to her.
"I know but this is my first night away from her so I'm a little..." Sarah interrupts her as she sees Jess's face getting sad.
"I know you're just a mama bear, but don't worry.. You and Danny have fun, y'all certainly deserve it!"
"Thank you so much Sarah" Jessica says hugging her.
"No problem Jess, y'all have fun!"

Jessica holds Gabriella tight and kisses her over and over all over her face, "You be a good girl Gabby!  I love you so much!  Momma will be back in the morning, okay?... Oh my baby, I love you so much!" She holds her tighter and kisses her again.
Danny kisses her too and says, "You're gonna have so much fun with your aunt Sarah! I love you princess!"

As they leave out the door Sarah shouts, "DON'T GET PREGNANT!"
They laugh and say, "We'll try!"

They have a delicious dinner and order a chocolate lava cake for dessert.
"Mmm this is so good!" Jessica says sticking a piece of cake in her mouth.
"I know... Hey... You know what would make this cake even better?"
"What?" She smirks.
"If it was on top of a naked Jessica Lange!" He winks.
She laughs and says, "Well, I think we could make that happen" she gives him a sexy look and wink.
Danny raises his hand and says, "Umm waiter!"
Jessica looks at him and licks her lips then bites her bottom lip.
"Uhh I gotta get you to the hotel NOW!" Danny says as she turns him on.

***

Danny rushes to the hotel,
He opens Jessica's door and helps her out.
He hands her the cake and picks her up and runs into the hotel as fast as he can with her boobs bouncing up and down in his face.
She laughs and says, "Danny the luggage!"
"We won't need clothes for what we're about to do!" He says to her making her laugh even more.

When they get up to the room he throws her on the bed and pulls her dress over her head, Jessica pulls his tie off and unbuttons his shirt.
He takes her heels and tights off, then throws them off the bed.
She unbuckles his belt and takes his pants off.
After they take their underwear off Danny grabs a hand full of cake and rubs it all over her boobs, then over her stomach, he does that until her body is covered in chocolate cake.
"Get on your knees babydoll!" He says to her and she listens.
He takes some icing then grabs her ass, rubbing it all around, she grabs onto him and says, "Slap it!"
He slaps her ass, "Harder baby!  Harder!  HARDER!" He slaps her harder and she moans, "Fuck me hard baby!"
He kisses her and grabs her boobs.
He pushes her back and and licks her up her body.
"FUCK ME NOW DANNY!!" She yells, he puts his fully erect cock in her pussy, she wraps her legs around him and wraps her arms around his neck, he pulls her up and they start to pound into each other.
They both moan each other's names, "Damn it Jessie!"
"Fuck Danny!"
They pound harder and faster getting closer to their climax, Jessica pants, "Oh my god!  Oh my god!  Oh my god!" She says breathlessly.
Danny slows his movement down wanting to draw her orgasm out as long as he can, "Oh shit!" She throws her head back.
He thrust in and out of her, going slow then fast, "Damn it Danny don't tease me!  JUST GIVE IT TO ME!"... So he does.
He pounds into her as hard as he can, she digs her nails into his back, pulls his hair then digs her teeth into his neck.
"HOLYSHITBALLS!!" She screams as she orgasms.
He grunts and yells her name, "DAMN IT JESSICA!  FUCK YOU FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD, BABYDOLL!" He says as he cums inside of her.
As they finish their orgasm they breathe heavily, she kisses him softly then pulls away, she keeps doing it until he grabs her and sticks his tongue down her throat.
They moan into the kiss and Danny throws himself on his back while still kissing Jessica.
Their hot sweaty naked bodies on top of each other, she breaks the kiss and says, "That was the best Danny!  LIKE EVER!" She says as her chest goes up and down, still trying to catch her breath.
"It was!  Damn we're hot!" Danny says.
She giggles and says, "We sure are!... Hey umm.. I don't mean to ruin the mood but I need to pump!" She laughs and covers her face.
"Haha yeah I could feel that, but don't worry about it, I got it!" He says with a smirk.
He flips her around so that he's on top now and sucks on her nipples.
She rests her head to the side but still looking down at him and slowly runs her fingers through his hair.
"This is rather relaxing, babe." She says as her eye lids become heavy.
"You make some delicious milk, Ms. Lange!"
"Hah, that's a sentence I never thought I'd hear!"