Mrs. Huston

They get to the hotel room, unlock the door and Danny picks up Jessica and carries her in kissing her. "You look beautiful Jess, like a princess... My princess!"

"Aw Danny! You're so sweet... And of course very handsome!"

He throws her on the bed then goes to kiss her again,

"No wait! You wait here and make yourself comfortable and I'll be back... I'm gonna change into something a little more comfortable." She whispers in his ear while standing up and placing her hands on his shoulders.

Danny takes everything but his black underwear that say groom on the butt and waits there impatiently.

"Babydoll, I'm dying out here, I have to see you!"

"I'm coming!"

She stays hidden behind the door and kicks out one leg.

"Oh fuck Jessica!"

She walks out, puts one hand on the wall and one hand on her hip, leaning her weight on one leg so her ass sticks out.

She's wearing a short see through white lingerie dress that's low cut on the boobs and high cut right under her pussy, white thigh highs, matching lace panties, stilettos and garter around her thigh.

"Holy shit, Jessica!"

Danny is stunned at how incredibly sexy she looks.

He stands up to walk towards her,

She walks towards hims so fierce the way her hips move excites him.

She pushes hims on the bed and straddles him, she grinds on him then leans down to suck on his ear, she goes down kissing his neck and bites it.

She takes his underwear off, grabbing his fully erect cock she rubs it in between her hand, then takes it in her mouth, moving her head up and down he lets out a moan

"Oh Jessie!" She sticks it as far as it will go "Oh Jess I-I'm gonna... Ohhhh!"

She pulls him out of her mouth, rubbing him and making him cum on her face, mouth and boobs "OH FUCKING SHIT JESSICA!!"

She straddles him again and gives him a deep kiss, then puts her boobs right on his face and does a little shimmy on him, he licks in between her breast.

She then rolls over and sits up against the head bored.

She rubs her right foot up against her left calve, then slowly brings her knees up to her chest and spreads her legs.

Danny crawls towards her, lightly running his fingertips down her thigh, across her pussy and up her other thigh.

He kisses her thighs and makes his way to her center, he grabs onto the top of her lace panties with his teeth, Jessica stretches her legs out and he pulls them all the way off.

Going back, he lightly sucks her clit then flicks it with his tongue,

She grabs his head pushing his closer, running her hands through his hair,

As he intensifies his movements she starts to moan, moving her head from side to side, her back arches, her legs move and her toes curl "Ahh, ooh, mmmm" she's loving what he's doing to her

"fuck" she whispers breathlessly

Danny sticks his tongue inside of her as far as it can go, while rubbing her clit "Fucking shit!" She lets out a loud scream "AHHHHH! OH FUCK DANNY!" She cums in his mouth.

He licks her up,

"Mmmm... You taste so good babydoll!"

She catches her breath,

"I want your dick inside me Danny! Make me cum, please! I want you to cum inside of me!"

He takes off her shoes, thigh highs and top, then her garter with his teeth and puts it around his forehead.

"Haha Danny, what are you doing?"

"I don't really know I just put it there!" He says laughing.

"Well you look adorable in it!

"Haha, well thanks!"

He plays with her nipples and starts to suck on them.

He puts himself inside of her, grabbing her hips he pounds into her.

"Oh yeah, oh Danny right there! Harder baby!"

Danny pounds harder and faster into her.

"OHH! Fuck Jessica!!"

"HOLYSHITBALLS!!" She screams out.

"AHHH!" They both cum.

He throws himself on the side of Jessica, pulling her in to cuddle.

"That was amazing Mr. Huston!"

"You were amazing Mrs. Huston!"

She giggles "I like that!"

"I'm still gonna call you Ms. Lange too, just because that's what I call you, but I'm gonna switch it up, it's just cool to think that you're my wife now! How crazy is that?!"

"Pretty damn crazy Mr. Lange!" She says as she laughs

"I like the sound of that too!" Danny says.