Girl? Or Boy?

They had so much to do before the party so Jessica dropped Danny and Gabriella off at home so he could get the house ready.
"Just clean don't touch Gabby, I'll get her dressed because you might do it wrong!"
"Haha okay, babydoll."

She left to head over to "Buy Buy Baby" and explained her situation to the sales woman, handed her the envelope and said, "Gift wrap either a pink onesie that says little sister or a blue onesie that says little brother in a neutral wrapping paper and bow, and make it look cute!" She smile.
"Alright no problem! I just have one question, Ms. Lange."
"Mhm?"
"Could I please take a picture with you?  I'm a huge fan and I think you're just gorgeous!" The young girl blushes.
Jessica laughs and says, "Sure sweetie!  Thank you!"

***

She gets back to the house, "Mmmm smells good baby!" She says rubbing her stomach and walking into the kitchen.
"Thank you, just a little something I whipped up!" He smirks and blows on a piece of his homemade pizza then sticks it in her mouth.
"Oh my gosh this is amazing! FUCK!"
"Hah! That good, huh?"
"Oh yeah!" She says with a mouth full of food.

"Where's Gabby?"
"She's taking a nap upstairs, I think she wore herself out crying over you when you left."
"Awe Danny why didn't you call me?"
"I didn't want you to rush and have you driving like a crazy woman, I'd rather have a screaming baby then have a hurt wife." He moves a piece of hair from her face and kisses her cheek.
She smirks and puckers her lips.

Danny finishes cooking and bakes the cupcakes and cookies, some are pink and some are blue.
Jessica makes a huge sign with some ultrasound and belly pictures with a line down the middle making a girl side and a boy side for people to sign and vote on. 

Danny walks into the living room, "Jessica Phyllis Lange!  What the hell are you doing?!" He yells at her because she's standing on a chair and reaching to hang something on the wall.
"What?!" She says irritated and turns her head over her shoulder.
"Get down from there!" He goes to help her down.
"Danny, what?!" She says annoyed.
"Jessica!  You are five months pregnant, you should not be standing on a chair and reaching at high things!  It's not good for you or the baby!"
"Danny I'm fine!"
"I just don't want you to get hurt, and you're not scared of anything Jessica!  What if you would have fallen, don't ever scare me like that again.  I need you!"
"Danny I understand, but I'm fine!  Now calm down, okay."
Danny sighs and hugs her.
"Jess go upstairs and rest, I'll do the everything else."
"No it's okay, I'm fine."
"I know but I want you to rest." He smiles at her and takes the decoration from her hand.
"Danny just because I'm pregnant, doesn't mean I can't do anything."
"I know Jessica, but I just want you to relax!"
"Well I am!" She yells.
"Danny I don't want to go upstairs!  If I say I'm fine, then I'm fine!" She whines.
"Alright-"
"I'm not a little girl!" She yells.
"I know you're not, I'm sorry baby." He puts his arm out and she cuddles him laying her head on his chest.
She sniffles and he asks, "Honey, why are you crying?
"I don't know!" She says loud and crying harder.
"Shh shh shh... It's okay baby, I'm sorry."
"It's okay, it's not you.  It's these fucking hormones!  They make me crazy!"
"Oh you're not crazy, you're pregnant."
"Whatever, it's the same thing!"
Danny chuckles and holds her till she calms down.

"All better, baby girl?"
"Yeah, I'm better now." She gives him a small smile as he moves her hair out of her face and wipes her tears.

***

Jessica changes into a dress that's white on top and blue from the belly down, and Danny wears a hot pink dress shirt.
Jessica changes Gabby into a white tank top that says in half pink and half blue font, "Big Sister" with a tutu of course, that's half blue and half pink with her blonde curly hair in pigtails
"Awe you look so pretty, my big girl!" Jessica smiles and picks her up.
"Are you ready to find out what the baby is?"
"Yes!" She claps her hands.
"Do you want a little brother?  Or do you want a little sister?"
Gabby just laughs and yells, "Baby!" And leans down to touch her stomach.
"Ooh wait, let me put you down." Jessica let's out a deep breath and says, "You're getting too big for momma! And mommas getting too big to carry you!" She laughs and looks down while running her hand over her stomach.
"No mommy, up!" Gabby cries and reaches her arms up to Jessica.
"I'm sorry I can't, baby girl."
"MAMA!" She screams bloody murder.
"I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere sweetheart." She holds her hands and bends her knees going down to the floor.
"Momma.." She says catching her breath while hugging her and laying her head on her leg.
"Oh my sweet girl." She rubs her back.