I love you more than jazz baby doll

"Danny's been staying at my house for a few weeks now, on and off, and I really can't imagine going to sleep or waking up without him.  I think I should ask him to move in with me"  she thought to herself as she watched him get dressed for the day.

"Hey babe I was just thinking, you've been staying here a lot and I don't think I can take being away from you... Do you think you would wanna move in with me?"  She asked nervous at what his answer would be.

Danny smiled at the thought, "I'd love to baby doll, thank you!"  She jumped in his arms with excitement and the two shared a passionate kiss.

**A few minutes later**

"Alright you ready?  We have to be at the studio by 7:00"  Danny said to Jessica

"Yeah let's go!" She said to him with a smile

"So what are you gonna tell Sarah?  You know she's gonna ask about the other day."

"I don't know, I want to tell everyone but I want to do it at the perfect time and work just doesn't feel like the right time.  You know what I mean?"  "Yeah, hey why don't we go thru today and have one last day being sneaky, cause you know it's fun being sneaky!"  "Oh yeah it is!" She adds "And then tomorrow invite everyone to OUR house, pretend you're just throwing a party and then BOOM!! We drop the bomb on them!"  Jessica laughs "Yes!!!  I think that's a great idea honey!"

Pulling up to the studio they see Sarah walking in talking to Evan

"Oh good she won't see us!" Jessica says with a big smile

"I don't know what I'm going to do without being able to kiss you or touch you all day long!" Danny says with a pout "I know it'll be torture, but we do have that one scene... You know." Jessica says while puckering her lips slightly, Danny loves it when she does that "Oh yeah that's right!  You know you're too cute, the way you move your lips like a little bunny is so adorable!" She smiles and leans in to kiss him pushing her lips out as far as they can go to make him laugh "Oh Jessica, you're the best!"  The two share an incredible kiss, one that will have to last them for a few hours.

Jessica makes her way to her dressing room,

"Knock knock!!" Sarah says while knocking and opening the door to speak to her. "Sooo... I haven't talked to you all weekend, well that is besides the other day when you said you'd call me back AND DIDN'T!  Sarah says while laughing "Yeah, you know my phone wasn't working and I had a lot of.... I umm.. Was very busy." Jessica said.  "Gosh I'm such a bad liar!" She thought to herself.  "Yeah sure Jess" Sarah says mocking her "Well whatever you did I just hope you had fun and were safe"  Jessica rolls her eyes "Yes mom!" She says with a little laugh

"I need Jessica and Danny to set please!"

They rush over, not being able to see or talk to each other all day has been absolute torture.

"Ms. Lange" he says with a wink.

"Mr. Huston" she says slightly puckering her lips, knowing that it will excite him.

"Alright we're gonna take it from the top of the sex scene.  I want y'all to make this the hottest scene ever, just go for it." Ryan says to them.

They both look at each other and smile.

"AAAANNNDD ACTION!"

"Fiona, I have to tell you something, I...I love you." 

  "What?!  You love me?"  Crying, she says "No ones ever told me they loved me.  I love you too."  Going in for a deep kiss, it seemed to last for an eternity.  "I want you so bad baby doll" he says while striping her dress off of her.  They both begin to throb but know they can't go all the way.   The axeman picks Fiona up grabbing her ass and throws her on the bed.  Spreading her legs she reaches for the axeman and pulls him in for a hot sweaty kiss. "I love you more than jazz, baby doll" he says.  He kisses her neck, chest, stomach then when he finally gets to her pussy Ryan yells "CUT!  Excellent excellent job both of you!  It looked so real, y'all made me believe y'all actually wanted to have sex!"   Both hot, sweaty, red and out of breathe they say in sync "Thanks!" 

"We'll finish this later" she whispers to him.  He could feel her breathe on his ear "I need you now baby doll!" "Haha, we will finish later!"  She says as she stands up.  Turning around she says with a wink "Thank you for a wonderful scene Mr. Huston."  He watches her walk away in her black silk lingerie, the way her booty moved made him so excited. "I can't take this anymore!" Danny says while trying to sneak into Jessica's dressing room.

He quietly opens her door making sure he locks them in.  He's so quiet Jessica still hasn't noticed he's in there.  He walks up quietly behind her and says "It's later Ms. Lange, can we finish?"  "Ahh what the fuck? YOU SCARED ME!"  She says laughing and giving his chest a little punch.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you baby" he says while wrapping his strong arms around her tiny waist.  They kiss as Jessica pulls him to the floor "Come on, let's finish what we've started!"  They rip their clothes off in a hurry.  Both already wet Danny puts his big hard cock in her pussy and begins to pound into her.  Both try to control their screams by biting onto each other "Oh Jessica!  You feel so good!"  "Oh Danny you're the best!  EVER!!" Pulling each other's hair, digging their nails into one another's back they both come at the same time.  Ending it with a soft romantic kiss. "I Love you so much Danny" she whispers , he replies "I love you more than jazz baby doll"