N2Deep

Shawnie's POV

Later that night, I watched as he talked on the phone to whoever was on the other line. It was clearly a business call, and it seemed to be somewhat a heated one. He turned, facing me, looked at me and smiled. I smiled back, curious as to what the conversation was about. I couldn't help but to feel like it was about me. I'm sure it is.

He turned back around for a second, listening to the person.

"Alright, we can do that. I'll meet you there, 30 minutes. We'll talk about it then." He says, then hangs up.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing. We're going to go to a meeting with Amanda Grey, my publicist."

"We?"

"Yes, you guys need to meet because she's your publicist now." He says

"Mine?" I say confused.

"Yes."

"I don't need a publicist." I say

"Yes you do. I don't understand why you didn't have one in the first place. You spin a story pretty well, but you need it, especially after earlier today. We're going to get you a PR team so you doing have to deal with things like today. That's what they're there for."

"I don't need that." I say and he looks at me with a straight face.

"Yes you do. If you had a team, you wouldn't—." He takes a deep breath and let's it out. "Just listen to me okay? I know what I'm doing." He says calmly.

"Okay."

"So see if Mercedes can watch the baby girl and we'll be back in a couple of hours." He says pulling me to my feet. "We need to clean up your image a little. He should've done this for you, but he didn't, but I got you. We're going to meet with her, and see how we should handle this situation. As a couple."

I sigh, "Can we not admit that we're a couple yet? I mean it's gonna be a lot going on and I don't really wanna confirm anything just yet."

"I'm sure they already know but yeah, we don't have to confirm anything." He kisses me on my forehead. "However you want to play this we can if it benefits-. Whatever you want, baby."

The meeting with Amanda, his publicist, was going to take place at Alinea. It was only about a 15 minute drive from our house. When we got there, we pulled up to the front door and waited for his security to "secure" the building. I forgot about the security measures he takes. We've only really been out once and he had the whole outside cleared.

After about 10 minutes, they came back out and got us. Aubrey got out first, then helped me out of the sprinter. Paparazzi took pictures of course. How do they even know where we are. I hate this. He grabbed my hand as we walked into the building. Once we got inside we quickly walked through the restaurant, while people watched and snapped more photos of us. Aubrey made sure to keep his hand on my lower back guiding me, which I loved because I thought shit was crazy with Chris, well with Aubrey, things are crazier. He didn't take his hand off of me until we got upstairs, and into the private room. The four security guys that were with us stayed outside of the closed door. So it was just the two of us inside. It was quiet and cold. All chaos outside of the door.