Nowhere

Chris's POV

I'm on my tour bus going to the next city. It's been a couple of weeks since I last spoke to Shawnie. I'm in the back, in my bedroom and a few of my boys are up front partying. To be honest, I haven't been in the mood to do anything. I don't want to have fun, I don't want to do any drugs or drink, even though that's what I need to do because I don't want to think about her. I don't feel I should have left but I knew I had to. I have to work and I definitely can't cancel some dates on my tour because of this situation. I just want to go home and fix my relationship.

Why couldn't we get it together? That's the question that's been on my mind and that's what I don't get. She wouldn't even talk to me, she wouldn't even look at me. The only conversation we had before I left was when she told me we weren't ready to be as committed as we wanted to be with each other. What she said, it was true but I just don't like it. I know what I've been trying to do while we were together and I wanted to be with her. I just need for her to understand that because she thinks the opposite.

Since Shawnie and I broke up, and I've been on the road, I'm just not feeling any of this right now. I just want to talk to her and she won't answer any of my calls or texts. I've been calling her and texting her, since we had that fight. I feel so bad that I went off the way I did and I feel even worse that I hung up on her. I didn't even give her a chance to say anything to me and now, I've been hearing rumors about her and Drake again. All I can do is hope and pray that nothing is going on between them. I know she's not like that. She wouldn't get involved with someone else after a couple of weeks of us being broken up. At least I hope not because if he's around her, I'm going to kill him. I swear I will.

Shawnie's POV

It's been a month and a half since Chris and I broke up and a few weeks since I've actually held a conversation with him. I had no desire to speak to him to.

I was at home and my doorbell rang. I knew it was Aubrey because he told me he was coming over. He lives in Hidden Hills, which is only 20 minutes from me. He had never been here and he wanted to see my house. I haven't seen him since his party because I wouldn't let him come over. I actually kind of like Aubrey, I actually like him a lot but it's a little weird. He's weaseled his way in, after all of the fighting I did to keep him out. I really tried to prevent this from happening but he was there for me, and he's so charming, and that smile....I love to see it.

Like I said, he was there for me. Whenever I needed to talk someone, or just have a friend, he was there. I can't lie about that, and what happened that night of his party, it was nice. I just don't know what to do with all of this. We've been talking a lot and getting to know each other and I'm kinda really feeling him but I'm not gonna tell him that of course because I don't want him to get his hopes up and I don't want it to go to his head either. I'm still dealing with a break up here.

I get up from my bed and I make way out of my bedroom, down the hallway, through the living room, to the front door. I open it and Aubrey stands there smiling.

"Hey." He says with a big smile on his face.

"Hi." I smile back at him.

"Is it too soon to tell you I missed you?" He asks and I nod my head no, "Good, because I did." He steps into my house and puts his arms around me, pulling me into a hug. I instantly hug him. He walks me backwards, into the house still hugging me and closes the door behind him. "You didn't miss me?"

"I did." I say, regretting what I just said, as he pulls away from the hug.

"Paps were outside, they saw me coming in. I'm sure they got pics." He says

"Oh goodness, that's the last thing I need. Chris doesn't know anything about you yet and I want to keep it that way as long as possible."

"Yeah." I walk into the kitchen and he follows me. I jump up on the counter and he stands between my legs. I put my arms around his neck and he puts his on my waist.