Ch-17, Distance And Love

Love isn't just about being with someone, it is about feeling someone even if miles seperate you!❤️

I don't know why , while writing this whole chapter, "Hosh Waalon Ko Khabar Kya" by Sri Jagjit Singh was playing in my mind!❤️... You too may listen it once!😍❤️
Ps. Any Ghazal lover here?!😉😍

After Anirudh had dropped Bondita and her parents to the nearby railway station. He came and settled himself on the study chair, the room felt a lot more emptier to him. He knew he won't be going there unless he needs to sleep.

He took out a file and tried working on it, but his mind didn't allow. He so wanted to hug Bondita again, kiss her forehead and her lips too!.... The last kiss, before she left was making smile so much, already.

He just sat back and tried to focus. He had a few cases pending and he needed to work upon them. After a while he went to talk to someone on the telephone, related to the case.  Work has always been his greatest distraction. He could forget anything and everything while he had work to  do.

After a  busy evening, he headed to the hall, where everyone was sitting, waiting for the dinner. They all had been feeling a void since Bondita left. They would ofcourse need to time to adjust without her.

The dinner that day, didn't taste great to him. Neither Bondita nor Maa had cooked it and on top of that, he didn't get it served from her too!...After having the dinner and chatting with everyone for a while, he finally entered his room.

It smelled of her!.... Her fragrance never left the room, for sure. He went up and looked around. Suddenly the room seemed too big to him. The bed seemed extra large and the dressing table, useless.

He just shrugged off his thoughts and went to the cupboard. Most of her clothes weren't there, just a few heavy sarees, taht she had left behind. The cupboard too, seemed so large to him.

Sighing, he took out a plain white kurta pajama and went to the washroom. Everything, literally everything in the room reminded him of Bondita!... How could he forget her eben for a second. But this was really pleasurable too. He loved how everything reminded him of his love, his life.

After he took took the shower, he lied down on the bed. He could hear some insects in the garden below and his mind refused to sleep. He even tried reading a novel, but it just won't help!...

Afterall, he was so used to, sleeping with Bondita in his arms, with her fragrance intoxicating him completely. He was so used to cuddle with his wife, that now he had completely forgotten to sleep alone.

He just kept tossing on the bed, trying to sleep. His comfortable mattresses and large pillows, too, didn't help!

He just decided to himself on the bed and lied on Bondita's side. Taking her pillow in his arms, he hugged it tightly. Afterall, the pillow smelled like her hair.

And that was when, sleep decided to take him in her arms and he drifted off.

_______________________________

The next morning was a busy one. As Bondita wasn't there, he had decided to kep himself busy with work. He got up and dressed for the court, Bondita, not leaving his mind even for a second.

He was really used to her. Coming down at the breakfast table, everyone could sense his loneliness, but just couldn't help even after trying hard.

As he just walked to his study, to pick up his briefcase, the telephone rang. He kept the briefcase back down and rushed to the telephone.

Vibhavari had already picked up the receiver and was talking on the  phone.