Ch- 58, With Love, One Can Win All War

Note--: Don't worry guys, this book isn't ending any soon!
I've so so soo much to write! So many interesting plots in my mind, that I'm never going out of ideas for this one!😂💕
It's just that, I'm not getting enough time to pen them down!😂🙈

I'll try to write as soon as possible. Keep supporting!😘❤️

"Who said you can't conquer the world?
With Love and Respect, you can even compel your God!"

"Now! Just wait and watch all of you!" Anirudh challenged everyone.

He seemed so proud and confident now. He obviously knew that no one in the house could ignore him for long. Afterall, he's Anirudh Roy Chowdhary. He can make anyone go crazy for him!....

"Firstly!" He said and sat on the sofa, proudly.
"The one who has selected this punishment, that is Ms. Rudhaanshi Roy Chowdhary. Will she herself be able to ignore her Baba?!"

He asked and everyone chuckled. Ofcourse Rudhi cannot stay away from her Baba even for a second! So ignoring him, was obviously impossible for the little girl.

Rudhi was in Bondita's arms when everyone started giggling and the baby and her self control with her Baba. She was busy playing with her Maa's gold chain and her Baba just sat on the sofa, calmly.

"Mishtuuu!" Anirudh just called in a low voice, not even looking at Rudhi and the baby instantly looked up at him with a smile.

"Baa.. Baa!!" She stretched out her arms and Bondita hit her own forehead as her little daughter couldn't even wait for a second.

"Here! Go to your Baba!" Bondita laughed, and placed Rudhi on Anirudh's lap in fake anger.
"This girl is impossible!" She giggled.

"Alleee, My Babyyyy!!" Anirudh exclaimed as Rudhi held his shoulders and stood up on his lap.
"Baba loves you the most, Bachaa!" He said and kissed her cheek lovingly.

"Baaa.. Baaa!! Ghummi!!" Rudhi yelled excitedly, pointing towards the main entrance of the Haveli.

"Oh you wanna go out?" Anirudh asked, raising his eyebrows happily and stood up with his daughter.
"Come on! We'll go to the park!"

Everyone just shook their heads and walked back to their respective works.

"Bondita, can you please..." Anirudh turned to his wife, but she turned around and went away, giggling. She had to ignore him afterall.

Anirudh shook his head and looking at Rudhi he murmured, "Your Maa is a tough one!!" He chuckled and went upstairs to bring Rudhi's bag.

.......

It was a bright sunny day. Everyone was out, busy with something. Children were playing on the streets, beautiful women were completing their house chores and talking around, men were going to work, everything seemed quite perfect.

Anirudh had taken Rudhi's bag and walked out of the Haveli with his daughter in his arms.

"Come on, Mishti! Where shall we go, now?" He asked, kissing her cheek.

"Makkaa... Dii... Diiii" she stammered, with a squeak, pointing behind him.

"What's it Mishtu?" Anirudh said and turned to look behind.
"Oh Mallika! Hey, how're you?" He exclaimed as Mallika walked upto them happily.

"Hello, Anirudh Dada!" Mallika smiled at him.
"Heellloo my Baby Kaajuu!" She squeaked just like Rudhi and pulled the baby's cheeks softly.

"Kaaju?!" Anirudh teased, raising his eyebrows.
"So you've already started bonding with your Chachi- to- be, Mishti?" He looked at Rudhi and Mallika just blushed looking away.