Ch-87, Confrontations Of Friendship And Love

This is a serious note, please don't skip it. It's about the decreasing reads and votes!
It literally aches my heart to see that around 600 people read this book, but hardly around 140 of them vote!🥺❤️
Is this story that bad?

I don't wanna give you all any targets to complete,but if this continues, this book might seriously end! Because this book is just going on depending upon your interest and love!❤️

Hope you'll understand!✨️💕

There's a crack in everything , that's how the light gets in!

"Did you fight over being caught in the game?" Anirudh asked the little five year old Rudra as he was dropping both Rudhi and him to school that morning.

He had to go to court that day and Bondita also accompanied him. The parents had a normal understanding about dropping and picking up kids from school.

Anirudh and Rudra's father dropped and picked the kids to and from school in alternative weeks. And whenever Anirudh was out of town, Batuk or Somnath dropped the kids. This would save a lot of time and even the expensive fuel. Also, the kids loved going to school together.
Monishika lived on the other side of the town, so she came to school with her father.

"Yes, because I hadn't got enough time to hide anywhere, Uncle!" Rudra replied, feeling scared thinking Rudhi's Baba was going to scold him.

"But did you get lesser time than everyone else?" Bondita asked politely.

"No Bondita Aunty..." Rudra replied.
"But I couldn't find a place to hide."

"So did Rudhi go against any rules of the game?" Anirudh asked and Rudhi just grinned at Rudra with proud, knowing that she was already not at fault.

"No... She didn't." He replied looking at her, she was his bestfriend afterall!

"Then? Why did you scream at her?" Anirudh asked, his hands tightening over the steering wheel just at the thought of his Rudhi getting screamed at.

Bondita kept her hand on his knee gently, assuring him that it was alright and he shouldn't get angry.

"You know, you made her cry too! Do good boys behave like that Rudra? Do they raise their voice at girls?" He asked, trying to be as polite as he could be.

"Do they not?" Rudra asked with wide curious eyes. He had always seen his father and uncles raising their voices at their wives and other women too.

"No Son! A gentle and a good man should never raise his voice at a girl, you hear me? Never!" Anirudh explained him lovingly.
"And that's absolutely not because women are weak or they need protection, they don't need it, but we do! We need to protect women to protect our own existence!" He added as Rudra listened to him carefully.

"If we raise our voice at a girl, it means that we don't respect her and someone who doesn't respects girls doesn't even deserve respect! That's because, women are the one's because of whom this world exists, if they weren't here, we wouldn't have been here either!" Anirudh told with a smile whilst Bondita could just listen to him with proud and Rudhi was looking at her Baba in fascination as always!

"I will remember that uncle! But... I'm not a man.... I'm a child." Rudra told with gloomy eyes.

Anirudh couldn't help but laugh at the young boy's innocence.

"That's not a problem! You'll be a man one day, and you'll have to start practising from now onwards, right?" He just told Rudra, trying to make sense.

"Okay Rudhi's Baba!" Rudra said with tearful eyes.
"I will never shout or scream at Rudhi and not at any other girl too! I promise!" He promised.