Ch- 46, Life Around The Princess

"No matter what the moment, a daughter will always render sunshine in your life with her adorable smile!..."

A few more days had passed, Rudhi was learning new words and many new things.
She had started to try standing up with support.

"Rudhii!! Where are you my angel?!" Binoy called out as he entered the hall after his visit to the factory sight.

"She's sitting with Lochan Da in his room!" Shubra Maa told with a smile, taking his bag from his hand.

Binoy went to meet his Dada and granddaughter.

"What are you both upto?!" He asked, sitting on the bed beside them.

"I'm teaching Duti some good words!" Trilochan Kaka smiled at his brother as Rudhi jumped into her Dadu's lap.

"Daa... Duu!" She spoke in an unclear yet cute voice.

"Yes, my Baby! Dadu's here!" Binoy raised her in his arms and kiss her little nose.

"Duti tell Dadu what you learnt today!" Trilochan Kaka asked Rudhi with a smile.

Rudhi just turned to him, looking with her huge eyes.

"Duti, say Om!" Kaka said lovingly.

"Om... Omom Ommm!" Rudhi laughed loudly, saying the new worda her Kaka Dadu taught her.

"Wooww!! Our Angel is so smart!" Binoy exclaimed as he kissed her cheek lovingly.

"Daa! Come let's take her out for a walk! I'll show the new factory sight too." Binoy told his elder brother as they both got up.

"Okay! As You say!" Kaka said and picking up his cane, he followed Binoy. They both took Rudhi for a nice walk around the village, playing with her and buying her toys and candies. Rudhi too, loved spending time with her Dadus.

.....

"Pati Babu, we got late today!" Bondita spoke as they got down the car, in front of the Haveli.

"Hmm! Rudhi must be missing us!" Anirudh replied, taking out both their robes and bags from the back seat.

After they entered the Haveli, Maa told them that Rudhi was already out with her Dadus.

"This girl doesn't miss us anymore!" Bondita laughed as they got up to their room. Anirudh just chuckled softly in response.

"Tired?" She asked walking to him, as he sat on the bed with his hands rested on the mattress.

"A bit!" Anirudh sighed, pulling her down with him, making her fall on the bed beside him.

"I want to rest, Bondita." he told, resting his head on her lap and holding one of her hands lovingly.

"You can sleep for sometime, Pati Babu." Bondita smiled and stroked his hair with her free hand.
"It was a long day indeed!" She too sighed.

"I want my days to be the longest if they're with you!" Anirudh said and kissed her hand softly.

"And I want my whole life to be the longest until I can have you by my side!" Bondita giggled and bent down to kiss his forehead.

Anirudh didn't let her sit up straight. He held the back of her neck and pulled her closer, touching his nose to hers.

"I thought you were tired!" Bondita whispered with a nervous giggle.

"You're my energy!" He said with a smirk and kissed her cheek lovingly.

Bondita shivered as his kiss deepened on her cheeks and she just pulled back nervously.

"Enough! You go and change!" She said, trying to hide her crimson blush.