Ch- 68, A Protective Baba

Being a father is tough!....
But being a father to a daughter is the toughest!

The day for Rudhi's first birthday was close. Everyone was really excited, finding all the new ways to make the day even more memorable.

Rudhi had been their bundle of joy, who had brought all the happiness and good luck in the family. Everyone was preparing to gift her the sane good luck and happiness for her first birthday.

"Bondita!" Anirudh called as he entered their bedroom and found Rudhi standing with support of the dressing table.

"Baabaa!!" Rudhi shouted happily, leaving the table to clap her hands.

But as soon as she left the table, her feet wobbled and she fell on her back, making Anirudh gasp with wide eyes.

"Mishtuuu!" He laughed and walked to her, picking up his daughter in his arms.
"You'll soon be able to stand without any support my baby! Don't be sad!" He kissed her pouty lips as the baby was about to cry.

"Pati Babu!" Bondita came out of the washroom, wiping her wet hair.
"You called me?"

"Oh yes! I was preparing the guest list for Mishti's birthday. So, you give me your list too!" He smiled walking to her as Rudhi played with his collar.

"Oh! I'll do that in a while Pati Babu!" Bondita smiled at him, walking to the dressing table.
"But firstly, I've something for you!" She giggled.

"And what's that?" Anirudh turned to her with a smile as he raised his eyebrows at her.

"Come here!" She gestured him and he instantly walked closer.

"You know Mishti's here too, right?" He smirked naughtily at her.

"Don't think too much, Barrister Babu!" She giggled and pulled a drawer picking up a small wooden box from it.
"Your Specs, Pati Babu! Som Dada brought them last night!" She smiled, opening the box.

"Oh! Already?" He asked with a sad pout.

"They're amazing, Pati Babu! You'll look really handsome!" Bondita pulled out the glasses and made him wear them.