Ch-94, A Bouquet Of Lilies

I know it's been a lot of time since I uploaded the last chapter. But believe me I just couldn't even though I wanted to! I even burnt my hand and couldn't type for a few days!😅

I hope you'll bear with this delay of mine and not forget me and this book!!❤️

And this one is a long chapter!❤️ You'll enjoy! Don't forget to leave your votes and comments!✨️

.............

A week had passed and Rudhi was getting better day be day. Anirudh was delighted that he didn't have to give her Quinine. He had been so afraid that he might have to give that deadly bitter medicine to his little princess!

"Mishti, baby would you sleep for sometime while Baba is working downstairs in the study?" Anirudh asked after he had finished feeding her lunch.

"No Baba, I'm not sleepy." Rudhi pouted, getting onto his lap, wrapping her arms around him as he also held her with a  smile.
"Can I sit there with you? I promise, I won't disturb you. Shottii!!" She pinched her throat with wide innocent eyes.

Anirudh chuckled and said with a loving smile, "You never disturb me, Shonamoni! You can always sit there with your Baba! And also disturb him when you feel like!" He winked at her and kissed her little nose lovingly.

"Yayy! Let's go, then!" She giggled and Anirudh stood up. Rudhi climbed on his shoulder and sat there while Anirudh held her arms tightly so she didn't fall.

"You're so adventurous, Mishti! Just don't fall down, sweetheart!" He just shook his head with a smile and carefully walked down with her to the study.

.........

Later that evening, Anirudh was talking to Bondita on the phone while Rudhi was still in his study, reading a huge picture book.

"You're leaving for Tulsipur tonight?" Anirudh asked on the phone with a pleasant expression.
"That means you'll reach here by tomorrow evening. That's great, Jaan, I'm waiting!!" He said.

"Baba, give me the phone please!" Rudhi pulled onto his pant gently, wanting to talk to her Maa.

"Oh yes, here you go Maa!" Anirudh chuckled to Rudhi and handed her the phone.

"Hello? Maa!" Rudhi almost screamed on the phone. It was always so exciting to talk to Maa on the phone.

"How's my princess?" Bondita asked from the other end.

"I'm so happy you're coming tomorrow! I miss you so much." Rudhi said with a pout but then giggled happily.

"I miss you too darling!" Bondita blew a kiss into the phone.

They just talked for a while and then Bondita gave Anirudh her train details and timing to come and pick her up at the railway station.

"Okay, Good Night Bondita!" Anirudh said before hanging up the phone and turning around to Rudhi.

"Are you hungry? Come, let's have dinner." He held her hand walked her out to the dining table.

.......

"Dada, when will kaaju join back her school? Her teacher had called to ask today." Somnath asked.

Batuk and Mallika had already left for Italy a couple days ago.

"Oh yes, I guess once Bondita comes back home tomorrow, then it'll be on her decide this." Anirudh informed and, drinking a glass of water in middle of his meal.

"Baba, can I meet Rudra now?" Rudhi asked, while eating her own meal.

"Yes you may meet him now. But why do you wanna meet him?" Anirudh raised an eyebrow at his daughter.