3

Aiko took a deep breath.

Then another.
She was standing at the gates of UA along side hundreds of other kids.

Her arms displayed a large amount of kid-like bracelets as usual.
Some people at first glance might assume it's just a weird fashion statement, in reality the beaded bracelets covered up the straight almost uniform scars on her wrists.

She fiddled with the bracelets that once belonged to her sister and stumbled When something or someone shoved her out of their way.

"Damn extras."
A tall boy with ash blonde hair grumbled as he walked confidently without looking back.

Aiko shrunk down, trying to make herself seem as small as possible.

She looked around while carefully taking one small step at a time.
Everyone around her seemed do exited and confident.
She felt like all their eyes are on her, watching her every move.

'I have to at least try my best, it's the least I could do for Tora'

Her steps slowly but surely started to build confidence.
'Yeah! And I'll make it too! I'll make the hero course.'

'Tora wouldn't have been afriad in the slightest! Well maybe, but she wouldn't have shown it.'

Tora Always had the confidence that Aiko so greatly lacked, or maybe she was just good at faking it either way Aiko always envied that about her sister.
Even though Tora was quirkless she knew she could become a hero if she tried hard enough.

And she probably could have too.

💖💖💖

Aiko walked into a large room, her confidence was boosted after taking the written exam.
'If anything I can make it to general studies with that right?'

She sat next to some boy with green hair who looked almost as nervous as Aiko felt.
"WELCOME TO TODAY'S LIVE PERFORMANCE!!"

Present Mic annoced drawing everyone's attention to the front of the room.
The green haired boy stirred to talk frantically about Mic and his radio show.

He continued to explain that we would be fighting robots.
'At least I won't have to hurt anyone.'

The green haired boy began to mummer some surprisingly useful commentary that Aiko didn't really mind.
But the blonde boy on his other side sure seems annoyed.

Aiko scanned the audience looking for Shinso.
He was a few rows down to her right sitting next to a boy with a bird head and a familiar girl with blue hair.

A very loud tall boy started to talk about the robots and then he fussed at the green haired boy beside Aiko.

She shrunk down in her chair as everyone's eyes turned to her row.
And she stayed that way until the end of the
'live preformence'
Before heading towards section D.

Aiko recagnized the blonde boy from earlier as he stretched preparing for the fight ahead of them.

Aiko gulped as the count down started and bolted the second it was over.
'the sooner I go the faster I can collect points.'

She stood in the middle and waited until she was surrounded by 3 robots 2 of which were 3 pointers.
The girl opened her arms wide and closed her eyes.
Wind blew through her fluffy brown hair, it got so strong that no other students could get close.

Recently she'd been practicing her quirk in the woods behind her house.
Sure she accidentally caused it to rain for two weeks without end and destroyed most of the trees but she still got some practice in.