31

You know what happened, so I don't feel like writing it in detail from another perspective.
But as you know currently villains were crawling around the USJ and they ended up the least of Aiko Zhu's personal worries.
She hit the ground with a thud, landing right next to a building that appeared to be on fire. The sounds of a very loud struggle echoed from the building and the ground shook from an explosion inside, she knew exactly what it was from too.

As much as she would've loved avoiding Bakugou, she figured that helping was a bit more important than running away from a little bit of emotional conflict.
She pulled herself from the ground, her mind dizzy from the weird portal experience. She felt fairly disoriented but hey, what else is new?
She looked around the room just to see Bakugou grab the last villain by the face and blow him up.
'So much for helping, Maybe I should just leave-'

"Hey Aiko! You okay?"
Kirishima called, bringing Bakugou's attention to her.

"Uh yeah! yeah I am. Sorry I just landed outside."
Aiko admitted stepping into the house.

Bakugou scoffed and looked away.
Aiko knew she'd have to put a lot of effort into him if they were ever going to be friends again.
"Bakugou I'm sorry-"

"For what? Punching me? Or lying to our friends?"
He asked looking at her, he didn't look very mad. Just serious.

"W-what?"
Aiko asked, not knowing what he was talking about, but the little voice in the back of her mind whispered the right answer.

"You may have them fooled, but I'm not that stupid."

"Dude chill out! What are you even talking about!?"
Kirishima said stepping in between the two. Ready to step in if he needed too.

"She knows what I'm talking about."
Bakugou said nodding at her.

"Bakugou I'm sorry! Okay?! But it's not like it's any of their business! I'm not lying because I want too!"
She yelled.

"Okay what are you guys talking about?!"
Kirishima asked, knowing he was completely out of the loop.

"Who she is!"
Bakugou yelled and Aiko shrunk back.
Kirishima ignored him and put a hand on Aiko's shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry it's just... I don't want to tell anyone because I don't want them to view me differently."
Aiko said, hanging her head.

"Why is it not a good thing?! You don't want them to know you're famous?!"

"No I don't! Because then how can I know who my actual friends are?! How am I supposed to know who's using me for clout and who isn't?!"
Aiko admitted.
"How am I supposed to know if anyone actually likes me for me?! I'd rather have no friends then have fake ones okay!?"

"You're famous?"
Kirishima asked.

Bakugou rolled his eyes.
"Fucking look at her!"
He said, he walked over and pushed Kirishima's arm away, he put his hand out and placed it over Aiko's face. His hand covered her mouth and nose the same way her mask did.

"Holy shit wait a second! You're that chick!"
Kirishima said with a gasp.
"How did I not see that before?!"

Aiko pushed Bakugou's warm callused hand away and shrugged.
Bakugou scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"I have no fucking clue, it's so obvious."

"Please don't tell anyone guys! Alright? Let them find out at the concert like everyone else okay? I just need some time..."
Aiko looked away nervously.

"Sure! It's totally not my place! I just think it's awesome I know a celebrity! Can I have an autograph of something?"
Kirishima said with a smile.

"I'm not really a celebrity. But uh... Sure?"
Aiko said.

"Hey raincloud."
Aiko turned to Bakugou who looks away.
"I wanted you to know I'm not that much of an asshole. I said what I did earlier to provoke you, and make sure I was right about who you were."

"Huh?"
Aiko tilted her head.

"I figured if you were passionate about what you said online you'd react to someone saying something like that."
He touched his cheek.
"But I didn't think you would punch me."