64

Neito was being way more physical than he normally was. Giving Aiko plenty of attention.
Aiko looked up at him as he wrapped his arm around her waist.
"Let's go walk around."
He mumbled, she noticed that he kept glancing up but didn't think much of it.

"Sure!"
She said with a smile. He smiled back down at her and lead her forward with his hand on the small of her back. Guiding her to the other stores and towards the movie theater.

💖💖💖

"Ah! He's touching her!"
Mina yelped after they had finally found them.

"Ewww."
Denki whined and the two girls shared yet another look. He definitely liked Aiko, but it looked like he wasn't ever going to admit it.

"Well it seems consensual, that's what really matters."
Jirou said and Denki frowned.

"Well yeah but still, ew."

"Looks like they're going to watch a movie..."
Mina said, her and Denki looked at each other.

"I'm down to watch a movie."
Denki said with a smile.

"Same, there's nothing I'd rather do than watch a movie on this lovely Saturday afternoon."
Mina said.

"Are you guys kidding me?! God you are both so creepy!"
Jirou rubbed her eyes.
"We don't even know what movie they're seeing!"

💖💖💖

"Hey! So We're supposed to be meeting some friends here but totally forgot which movie we were supposed to see!"
Denki said to the girl working the ticket booth.

"Yeah! Because we were all arguing because I wanted to watch something romantic and they wanted to watch a comedy so-"
Mina immediately jumped into the lie.

"What does this have to do with me?"
The girl asked, tilting her head.

"Did a ugly guy with blonde hair and blue eyes come here with a short cute girl with long brown hair come by here?"

"And if so what movie did they get tickets for?"
Mina asked for him.

"I saw a attractive blonde guy and a cute girl with brown hair come by."

"He's not that attractive."
Denki crossed his arms over his chest.

The girl giggled.
"They went to go watch "the mansion" there are still tickets left if you guys are interested."

"A horror movie?!"
Mina whined.

"Nice."
Jirou said with a smile.

"Yep! There are three seats available but they are all on the back row, and there aren't any left by your friends-"

"We'll take them!"
Denki said with a smile.

💖💖💖

Neito wrapped an arm around Aiko and glanced back. Watching in discust as Aiko's three friends took seats in the back row.
The three students proceeded to ignore his glare and say totally not suspicious things like:

"Oh I do love a good horror movie."

"I'm so glad we totally planned this outing several days ago."

"Which we totally did, like days ago."

"Yes, and we purchased tickets a long time ago."

"We got back row because we like it, not because it was all that was left."

Which they whispered to each other loud enough that Monoma could definitely hear them. He rolled his eyes at them. There's no way they actually expected him to buy that 'performance.'

"You okay?"
Aiko asked, looking up at him.
"You seem off."

"Yeah I'm fine."
He didn't really know whether he should tell her or not. On one hand they were really pissing him off, why was she even friends with them?
But on the other hand if he did tell her she might want to go over and hangout with them or something. Then he'd seem like the bad guy for not wanting too.

"Alright..."
She mumbled.
He glanced back over at that guy, Kaminari. He was the guy that she seemed to be the closest with. He also totally liked her, and definitely didn't like Monoma.

Monoma made eye contact with him and Instead of avoiding it Denki glared daggers down at him. Monoma glared back. He leaned to the side and kissed Aiko's neck while staring right at up him.
Denki watched as Aiko looked over at Neito in question and he kissed her roughly on her lips.

Denki looked away, face bright red. He felt embarrassed to see Aiko being intimate with some guy.
Jirou leaned over.
"You okay?"
She asked and he glared.

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?!"
He said.
"Just watching an interesting movie trailer before the horror movie that I definitely want to watch."
He glanced back down to see Monoma smirking up at him in Victory, he seemed very proud of the fact that he was sort of winning in this rivalry.

"Yeah... Right."
Jirou said, stuffing popcorn in her face.
"You and Mina could go watch another movie, I think they're playing Barbara a few rooms down. You don't have to watch... The Mansion if you don't want too."
Jirou offered.

"I've already watched Barbara six times!!"
Mina whispered.

"I don't want to watch Barbara! I want to watch this lovely horror show."
He said, Mina and Jirou shared a glance.

"Yeah, okay then."