72

Sora exited her room, heading to the kitchen to grab a snack. She walked past the front door and stopped. She walked over to the neat line of shoes that were by the door.
Hers... Monoma's... And a pair of unfamiliar blue high heels.
'Huh...'
Sora thought.

Aiko didn't strike her as the type to wear heels... Like ever. In fact thinking back she'd only ever seen her in those pink converses.
Not blue heels.
Sora turned and walked over to Monoma's room, placing a ear against the door.

She couldn't hear much, but a little bit of moving around.

And then a moan.

Sora wrinkled her nose at the sound and stepped back, biting her finger nail.
She could go in, and she'd see one of two things.

Either Neito Fucking some random girl.

Or Neito Fucking Aiko.

Either way he'd be super pissed at her. She shrugged and gently tried to rotate the doorknob. It worked. Sora pulled out her phone and pressed record, gently stepping down the stairs. Trying to be a quiet as possible. She sneaked down each step, being careful to not make a sound.
"Did you hear that?"
Neito asked, breathless.

Sora stopped in her tracks and held her breath.

"What's up with you today? You've been acting weird."
A female voice said. A female voice that definitely didn't belong to Aiko Zhu.

'Shit.'
Sora thought with a flinch. She was totally walking in on her little brother cheating. She took the final step and turned the camera to the bed. Capturing the couple on film.

Thank God you couldn't see everything. Just their backs. Monoma was on his bed with his back against the sheets and the girl leaned over him, her short blue hair brushing her bare shoulders.
Tris Snow.
Sora recognized her immediately, she was the girl before Aiko. She had come over once or twice, mom definitely hadn't approved and neither did Sora. (Not that her opinion mattered.)

Sora shut off the camera, not interested in capturing anymore video of the two minors. If she got caught with this video without context she'd be screwed.

"Seriously, you keep acting like you're scared of something."
Tris huffed, leaning closer in.

Sora felt like she was gonna barf. Seeing her little shit of a brother with some random bitch. Both probably naked. It was gross.
"That's cus he is."
Sora flicked on the light.
"Put clothes on you little sluts."
She said making her entrance.

Tris squealed and pulled the blankets over her chest. Neito bolted up and looked at Sora with wide eyes.
"Bitch! Why would you do that?!"
Tris yelled, holding the blanket to her breasts.

"Sora..."
Neito said slowly.

"You know what I'm gonna do."
Sora said, holding up her phone and dangling it between her fingers.
"And I have evidence~"
She taunted him.

"Sora delete that now! Please."
Neito said.

"Nope."

"Come on please! What do you want?! I'll anything! I promise!"
Neito begged.

"Why? You don't want your two girlfriends to know about each other?"
Sora crossed her arms.

"What?! Neito what is she talking about?!"
Tris looked over at him as he ran his hands through his hair.
"If I had known you were with someone I never would've come here!"
Tris yelled.

"Please Sora don't tell her!"
Neito said.
"She'll never forgive me!"
Tris looked between the two, her face falling. She was starting to realize that this didn't have anything to do with her.

"Am I just some sneaky link?!"
Tris said punching him.
"Really?! You don't even care about me! You're worried about her! Who is it?!"

Neito shook her head.
"You uh... You don't know her."

"You're lying! Sora what's her name?!"
Tris looked over at Sora who shrugged.

"Aiko?"
Sora said and Tris's face fell.

"Zhu? You're dating Zhu?! Why the fuck would you call me and make me come all the way over here when you have a Fucking girlfriend?!"
She punched his chest weakly.
"And it was with Aiko Zhu? You... You know how I feel about her! Just yesterday you were shit talking her and now I know you guys are dating?!"

"I just said that so that you would... So that you would sleep with me again! I didn't mean it."

"You bastard! Fuck it! I'm leaving and I'm blocking your number."
Tris got up and Sora looked away when the blanket fell down. Tris pulled on her shorts and slipped into her shirt. She turned to Neito and slapped him across the face before storming off. She bowed to Sora slightly.
"Nice to see you again Sora."
She said simply before storming out.

"Please don't tell her..."
Neito said, looking at the ground.
"I do love her... I swear I do it's just-"

"Neito I don't care. Whatever you're gonna say won't change my mind."
Sora shrugged.

Neito's face contorted from sadness to anger.
"You bitch!! Are you just Jealous or something?! You've always had everything I didn't and now you're taking her away too?!"
He grabbed a glass from his nightstand and threw it at her.
"Get out before I kill you!!"
He yelled and Sora laughed.

"Neito I'm not taking her away. You did this too yourself."
She shook her head.

"It's about time you learned how to treat people you brat."

A/n: 👀☕️ Bruh...

Well it's the end of the Neito and Aiko era (more or less)