51

She'd never been to Monoma's house and she definitely hadn't expected to go so soon.
Not to mention the fact that it was a big house. Probably more than twice The Size of Aiko's.
It's wasn't really a mansion and was no where near the size of the Tadashi house but it was modestly big.

And they seemed to have four parked cars.
Which was four more than Aiko's family had.
She didn't know anything about Monoma's family, she'd heard him mention an older sister before but she wasn't sure if he had any other siblings. If he didn't did his parents have multiple cars? Or did Monoma have one?
She walked up to the door cautiously, from the cars Aiko could tell that his whole family was probably here.
So she'd likely meet them, what were they like? More importantly, what if they didn't like her?

She took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.
She waited for a moment and soon heard foots steps coming towards the door.
It swung open and unfortunately it was not Monoma who answered it.
A tall blonde girl looked at her, she was pretty. She had an amazing figure at looked to be about eighteen, twenty at the oldest.
"We're not interested in whatever you're selling."
The girl stated blandly, with a rude frown.

"Oh uh... I'm actually here for N-netio Monoma? Sorry, we're gonna study?"

She rolled her blue eyes.
"Don't Fucking apologize."
She looked Aiko up and down for a moment and the younger girl became very nervous that she was actually underdressed. Was sweatpants too casual? Or Maybe pink wasn't her color.

The girl took a deep breath and as she turned away.
"Monoma!!! Some girl is here!!!"
She yelled before walking away and promptly ignoring Aiko.

"Alright!!!!"
Neito walked around the corner and to Aiko's relief he was also wearing sweats and a casual tshirt.
"Don't mind Sora, she's just a bitch."
Neito told Aiko as she slipped her shoes off.

"What did you say you prick?!"
Sora yelled from their living room.

"Don't worry about it!"
Neito yelled back.

Aiko heard the scurrying sound of dog paws on a hard floor and soon a small fluffy black dog passed the corner and ran right up to Aiko's feet. It ran around her once, sniffing at her feet and then jumped up and put his front paws on her legs.
"H-hi."
Aiko said with a smile, leaning over to pet the dog. Aiko had always wanted a dog. But between her school and her mom's work they wouldn't be home often enough to give one the attention it deserved.

"That's just Meelo."
Neito said.
"Come on, my room is downstairs."
Aiko nodded and followed him down the hall and then down the stairs.

"I could have picked a room upstairs, but decided to take over the basement because it was bigger. Sora didn't pick it because she thinks it's haunted or some shit."
Monoma told Aiko as he clicked on the light.

It was definitely a cool hand out and it was totally big. He had the whole room lined with LED lights, he had posters and decor and a large flat screen tv on the original brick walls. Not to mention both a pool table and a pingpong table. Most interesting to Aiko was the epic gaming PC he had by his desk, and his monitor set up was way better than hers.
But monoma was clearly very rich.

And Aiko was totally not.

"Wow, this place is really cool."
Aiko said looking around.
"Seems like a fun place to hang out."
She mumbled, feeling just a little jealous.

"Yeah, so we should probably get started on that project."

💖💖💖

"I'M COMING DOWN HERE AND YOU BOTH BETTER HAVE CLOTHES ON!"
The sound of his sister's voice and the banging of her footsteps on her way down the stairs echoed through the big basement room.

"Don't be a pervert sis. We're studying."
Monoma rolled his eyes.

"Yeah! I've been to a lot of boy's houses "studying" I know what goes on."
Sora said crossing her arms.
"It's time for dinner, I told mom you had a girl over so It's too late to sneak her out now."
Sora turned away and stomped back up the stairs.

"She seems... nice."
Aiko said nervously.
She actually reminded her a lot of Tris Snow, but Aiko wasn't about to bring her up.

"She's an ass thats what she is. Ignore what she says."
Monoma mumbled standing up and taking Aiko's hand.
"Let's go."

A/n
Sora:

Also idk if anything about Monoma's family is cannon

Also idk if anything about Monoma's family is cannon. So I'm making everything up.
Neito Monoma is a rich pretty boi, and that's that.