66

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"
Neito asked Denki when they entered the men's bathroom.

"Me?! You're the one making her uncomfortable!"
Denki said back.

"Listen buddy, I don't know what your problem is but I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being a creep and following us around!"

"I'm the creep?! You're the one molesting her!"
Denki glared.

"And you're the pervert watching us! Listen, I didn't know she would act like that okay! I thought she would be fine with it!"

"Yeah, well I'm sure you were just thinking with your dick. Any idiot could see that she was really uncomfortable from the get go!"

"This isn't about me! This is about you and those two Bitches following us around on our date, are you guys really this obsessed with her?! With us?! It's disgusting and creepy!"
Monoma shoved Denki.
"So cut it out! And leave!"

Denki flinched like he was gonna hit Monoma, grabbing his collar and lifting his arm up slightly, tensing his arm.
Monoma laughed.
"Go ahead, hit me... She'll hate you for it, and I'll be sure to show her any mark."
He smirked.

"No matter where it is."
He added.

"Fuck, and you say I'm a pervert! You're discusting."
Kaminari said with a glare, backing off.

Monoma pouted.
"Aw, and I was kinda looking forward to fighting you."

"Shut the fuck up you bastard."
Denki said and Monoma smiled.

Monoma put a finger to Denki's chest and pushed him backwards slightly.
"Now listen, I don't care about your little obsession. I want you to leave Aiko alone, for good. She doesn't like you back, she likes me and at this point you're just embarrassing yourself."

Denki cliched his teeth.
"She's just my friend..."

"Not anymore. Not if I tell her about this little interaction, that you were following us around like a creep. She already thinks you're crazy because of that stunt you pulled in the library."

"What's your deal man? Why don't you want Aiko to have any friends?!"
Denki asked, he kinda felt like crying. But there was no way in hell he was gonna do that infront of this fool.

"I don't have problems with her having Friends! I have a problem with you. Besides you had your chance didn't you? And you blew it because you're a moron. That's not my fault."
Monoma shrugged and pushed the door open.
"Sorry but I have to go, I don't want to keep my date waiting any longer."
Monoma said, walking out and brushing his hands off like he was scared of Kaminari's germs.

Kaminari's hands shook with anger as he stared at the door Monoma had just left through. He rubbed his eyes and was definitely crying by now. It was pathetic, why was he so emotional?
Monoma was right, Aiko didn't like him back and probably was gonna hate him after this. He ran his hands through his hair.

He felt so useless and stupid, as usual.

There was a light knock at the door. Denki turned, Wondering why they didn't just come in.
"Denki? You're alive right?"
Mina's voice came from behind the door, that was cracked open slightly.

"I'm fine."
Denki sniffled.

Mina came in, not caring that it was a men's room. She put a hand on Denki's shoulder.
"You sure? You don't seem fine. You know... It's okay for you to like Aiko, and to be upset about this. No one is going to judge you about it. So you don't have to keep denying it."
She said comfortingly.

"But I don't stand a Fucking chance Mina. You don't know how often this happens... Every girl I've ever liked never liked me back, it's like I'm cursed or something."
Denki rubbed his eyes.
"Why is he better? Am I really so bad that a guy like him can get a girlfriend while I can't? He's so mean Mina. I'm scared... I'm scared he's gonna hurt her."

"He won't, she won't let that happen Denki. She's smart enough to not let him hit her."
Mina assured him.

"I don't just mean physically, he could manipulate her, and break her heart. He can hurt her in more ways then hitting her. I just talked to him, he's horrible and he hates me. I'm scared that he's gonna turn her against us and... And once he hurts her she won't reach out to us because of it.
She'll be all alone Mina, he's making to where he's all she has and it's fucked up."
He shook his head.
"He's gonna tell her about us, and she's not gonna be our friend anymore. She's gonna think we're all creeps. I fucked up, I shouldn't have come here."
Denki's breaths were unstable and desperate as he began to sob.

"All of this is my fault Mina! All I ever do is screw up! I know you all think I'm just a jokester but... But I really..."
He look at her with teary eyes.
"I really hate myself Mina, I can't help it. I feel horrible about everything, and sometimes I don't think I'll never be loved. I think I don't deserve to even... Breathe. Like I'm not worthy of... Of living..."
He shook his head, changing his mind.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't be burdening you with all of this-"

Mina wrapped her arms around her friend and she began to cry into his shirt.
"Denki I- I have no idea you felt like this... Denki you should really talk to people about this, you need help I can tell."
She sobbed, she never would've thought that Denki Kaminari of all people would feel this way about himself. He always seemed so happy and confident, always cracking jokes and smiling.
"Please don't hate yourself, you're such a brave and selfless person. You're not a burden to any of us Denki a swear, we love you okay? All of your friends really care about you. We just have a shit way of showing it and I'm sorry for that okay? Please promise me you'll get help, please promise me you won't do anything to hurt yourself, you're one of my best friends Denki. And I'll never forgive myself if you..."

"Thank you Mina."
Denki hugged her tightly.
"Thank you so much..."

A/n:
And I oop, pretty angsty I'm i right?

Also do you guys think I should rate this story as 'mature?' I know that's normally for seggsy stuff but I have been writing some pretty deep themes.
And there's also some slightly lime(ish) scenes between her and Monoma.

Idk just whatever you guys think ig.