80

"Cheese~"
Mina whispered, taking a picture of the two passed out teenagers.

Denki's eyes flew open while Aiko barely stirred.
'Shit.'

"Now get up before the others see you guys."
Mina scolded, poking Aiko's cheek.

Aiko stirred slightly and opened her big brown eyes. Looking around, trying to process what was going on through the sleep that was crowding her mind.

She glanced up a Denki, who she was basically on top of and stared for a second. Denki smiled nervously, waiting for it to click.

And then it did. Aiko flushed and let out a small squeal. She pushed herself off of him, but misjudged the amount of bed left on her side.
She gripped the blanket frantically as her body started to lean backwards and ended up pulling it off of Denki as she fell off the mattress.

Mina looked Denki up and down and giggled.
"Denki I think you need to go take care of-"

"Shut up! I'm going!"
Denki said, jumping up and scrambling away from Mina who was laughing hysterically.

"Good morning sunshine."
Mina said to Aiko, who was sprawled out on the floor.

"Is it?"
Aiko asked, covering her fae with her hands.
She woke up to Kaminari's arms wrapped around her, her face against his chest. Aiko blushed, glancing up to see if he had left.

"Yep! You're so cute Aiko! So get off the floor!"
Mina said, gripping Aiko's hand and pulling her up.

Aiko groaned as she was pulled off the floor.
"What time is it?"
She asked.

"Nine! Mrs Bakugou said after breakfast she'll drive you too work!"
Mina said.

Aiko had never expected Mina to be a morning person. But for some reason it made perfect sense. The pink girl was hyper 24/7 so Aiko should've seen this coming.

"Get uppppp all of youuuu!!!!"
Mina whined.

Sero groaned and Jirou cursed quietly, dragging herself off of the floor. Bakugou and Kirishima walked in casually, also already awake. Bakugou had been up for hours and had already gone on a run and worked out with Kirishima like the early birds they were.
"Up, up, up!"
Mina said, nudging Jirou with her foot.

Aiko laughed and rubbed her eyes. Glancing up as Denki walked in too, immediately looking at Aiko nervously.
'Sorry'
He mouthed to her and she shrugged with a small smile. It wasn't that big or a deal, just cuddling.

💖💖💖

Mina had appearntly had enough time this morning to shower and edit her TikTok, that she was sure would go viral.

It was just clips from their sleepover, including the singing (unfortunately) And a very small clip at the end of Kaminari and Aiko in the bed with: the winners in the morning🤭💖💞
On the screen by them.

Aiko flushed, knowing that this picture was all over the internet. But she wasn't uncomfortable enough to ask Mina to take in down.

The others ran up to Bakugou's room once finishing breakfast, leaving Kirishima and Aiko. The only two who thought to clean up the plates for Bakugou's mom.

Aiko suddenly had a mischievous smile.
"Hey Kirishima..."
She whispered walking closer to him.

"What?"
He asked, setting the dishes in the sink.

Aiko pulled up her phone to TikTok. Finger hovering over the like button. Not with her personal account though... With A.Z's

"Dude... She would freak out!"
Kirishima whispered, glancing at the stairs to make sure no one was coming down.
"Do it."
He encouraged and Aiko smiled giddily.