56

After whisking away her hickeys Aiko snuck back into Neito's room. She walked up behind him and giggled.
"Are you playing Fortnite?"
She asked and he looked back over at her.

"Hey what's that supposed to mean?"
He asked, moving one of his headphones.

She shook her head with a smile.
"Nothing."

He rolled his eyes and extended his arm, wrapping it around her waist and pulling her into his lap. She leaned against his chest and watched as she played the silly game. He spoke into the mic every once an awhile but not often, from what he said she assumed he didn't know the group he was playing with.
After he finished the game he took of his headphones with a sigh.
"When were you gonna tell me about them?"
He asked and Aiko glanced up.

"What?"
She asked, tilting her head.

He frowned and lifted up his hand, hooking her long sleeve and pulling at back enough to show her scars.
'Right.'
She forgot that he saw her without her shirt on, and she wasn't wearing any bracelets.
"Oh..."
She whispered.

"I don't know I... It was a long time ago, I'm not like that anymore. I swear."
She said hugging him and hiding her face.

"It's alright, I guess I understand. But shouldn't do that ever. Don't hurt yourself, it's dumb."
He said, kissing the top of her head.

He picked up his game again after that and they didn't say much to each other for awhile.
"Hey Neito?"
She said and he glanced down.

"Hm?"

"You... You were drunk last night too right? Do you remember anything?"
She asked quietly.

"Not a lot."
He said.

He lied.
Monoma had been drunk. But he did remember last night vaguely, he remembered every touch and ever small noise she had made when underneath him.
"Just that we kissed a little."

"So you didn't... You didn't take off my shirt on purpose did you?"
She asked.

"I don't really remember it well, but I'm pretty sure you were the one that took it off."
Another lie. This one was just to protect himself.

"Are you sure?"
She asked, scrunching up her nose. She didn't really remember it, but that didn't sound quite right. She could've sworn it had been him.

"Yeah."
He said without flinching, staring up at his game.

Aiko flushed in embarrassment. First she'd taken her shirt off while drunk, then she'd tried to blame it on him. She felt just a little bit humiliated.
"What time is it?"
Aiko asked after a few moments.

"Like two, it's Saturday so I let you sleep in."
He shrugged, Aiko jumped up and fell of the chair.

"Two?! Holy shit I'm so late!!!"
She ran over to his beat up couch, the only thing in the house this house that wasn't new and shiny. He got it off of craigslist or something stupid like that.
As she expected she had several miss calls from Nishi and Hotoki because she was about an hour late to "work"

"You work on Saturday?"
He asked and she nodded, clicking Nishi's number.

"I am sooooooo sorry."
She said into the phone.

"Finally!!! Where are you girl?! I thought you were dead or something!"
Nishi yelled into the phone. Aiko could hear her say something to someone else about her not being kidnapped after all.

"No I'm not dead, just totally late."
She said.
"Don't worry about picking me up, I'll take the train or something."

"I can drive you."
Monoma offered.

"You can drive?!"
She asked with a gasp.

"I'm sixteen remember? Just passed my test like a week ago. I'm fully licensed."
He told her. It wasn't normal in bigger cities for teens to get their licenses as soon as possible, especially because most families didn't even really need a car. But his family bought their kids cars when they got their permits.

"Okay then let's go!! I have to leave like right now!"
She urged Monoma who groaned and got up, grabbing keys from his desk.

"Alright fine."

(Also yes, I know that Japan has way different laws and you can't be licensed until like eighteen. But for the sake of the story I'm using USA permit and license laws Because why tf not?)