99

Everything was dark. Aiko was laying on her back, she could feel a little pain up her arm but it wasn't terrible. She let out a small groan as she was slowly pulled from her unconscious state.
She could see yellow light through her eyelids as she became aware of her surroundings.

There was a light beeping in a machine and she could feel someone touching her hand gently. Brushing her bandages tenderly. She turned her head and slowly opened her eyes, biting her lips as the light stung her retinas. She looked tiredly at the blonde beside her bed.
"What... what are you doing here?"
Aiko asked sleepily. Still groggy from recovery girl's treatment.

"I came to see if you're okay, listen I know you don't want to see me but-"

"You're right."
She mumbled, closing her eyes.
"Please go away."

"Aiko please listen to me, I didn't mean for that to happen. I had nothing to do with it! I swear Aiko."
Neito said and Aiko just shook her head.

"I don't care Neito. I don't care what you do anymore, I just want you to leave me alone."
She groaned in pain, her fingers twitching under his own.

"I can't. I can't sleep knowing you think I was behind this."
He pleaded.

"So you had nothing to do with it?"
Aiko said. Keeping her eyes closed.

"Of course not-"

"Then where did the picture come from?"
She asked simply.

No response.

"I'm sick of this game Neito. Is tired of you saying you miss me, that you love me, that you're sorry for everything. But then hear about you talking behind my back. You're so confusing and I just want this to stop."
She pleaded.

"I'm sorry Aiko. I say those things when I'm mad at you. I-I-I don't mean them!"

"I don't care! I don't care what you mean! Or what you don't mean! Or what you do and what you don't do. I just want to be left alone, I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore. Please leave me alone!"
She said, tears falling from her closed eyes.

"But Aiko I..."
He gulped.
"But I love you."

"You'll get over it."
She whispered.

"That's mean."

"I don't care anymore. Being nice didn't really get me anywhere with you."
She sighed.
"What do I have to do to get you to leave me alone? Do I have to file a restraining order or something?!"

"You can't do that, I've never hurt you."
He frowned.

"You've forced yourself on me."

"When the hell did I do that?! You can't make stuff up-"

"When you were drunk. That one night. That's why I scratched you."
She whispered.

"...oh."
He mumbled, looking away.
"I didn't mean too. I wasn't thinking."

"That doesn't fucking matter!"
Aiko said.
"I don't care! It happened and it scared me! I can't look at you without thinking about it!"
She said sitting up.

"I'm-"

"GET OUT!!"
Aiko yelled, opening her eyes and twisting her body. Punching him in the jaw with her good hand.

"Woah-"
There was some scrambling as several other people burst into the room.

"Aiko! Are you alright?!"
Mina asked jumping onto the bed and hugging her.

Meanwhile Sero grabbed Monoma pulling him from the floor he fell on to.
"I think you should leave buddy." He glanced over at Denki who was fumming, with Kirishima holding him back.
"Like now."