47

They're both beautiful but the second is more how I picture Aiko💖

💖💖💖

"WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG?! I GOT HOME AND HAD TO MAKE MY OWN DAMN DINNER!!!"
Bakugou Katsuki screamed at his mother when she came home, as though he didn't actually enjoy cooking.

"SHUT THE HELL UP BRAT!!! I HAD A NEW ASSIGNMENT AT WORK!!!"
She yelled hanging up her purse and slipping on her house shoes.
She walked to their dining room and sat in front of the bowl Katsuki had already set out for her.
"Speaking of work, guess what?"

Katsuki plopped down.
"I don't know, you got fired or something?"

"No, I met a friend of yours..."
She smiled smugly. Aiko told her that Katsuki had actually figured out about her alter ego. So the young girl said she was fine with her talking to her family about it, especially since she had to take home several things to begin creating the costumes.
And Mrs Bakugou was going to take full advantage of that.

"I don't have any friends."
He grumbled.
'Who the hell did she run into? It was probably shitty hair, or worse... Racoon eyes.'

"Well she said you two were in the same friend group and we're actually friends."
She held her hands together.
"Wanna guess who it is~"

"No."
Bakugou stated blandly.

"Well, if it helps you guess... my new assignment is to be the stylist for the pop star: A.Z!"
She announced with a bright smile.

"So you met Zhu? What about it?"
He asked, uninterested.

"What about it? Well first off I didn't realize you were friends with such a nice girl who would totally be a good influence on you."
Her smile became a little more sly.
"And secondly she's absolutely gorgeous!"

Bakugou scoffed.
"Oh Whatever."

"Well she is! She's adorable!! You should ask her out! I'd love to have someone as sweet as her as a daughter in law!!"

"Shut up!!! You're crazy!! And You better not say shit like that to her!!!"
Bakugou yelled, not quite at his max volume.

"And why not?! It isn't that crazy for you to date people you know!!"
His mother yelled back.

"Yes it is!!! I can't focus on being a hero if I'm in a relationship!! Plus she likes some other prick!!! She's been texting him nonstop but won't say who he is!!!"
He crossed his arms and glared. He didn't know why, but whenever someone tried to keep secrets from him all he wanted to do was find them out.
It pissed him off. She pissed him off.
Keeping all these secrets about her YouTube channel and her boytoy and her dead sister.

💖💖💖

"Thirteen, we were thirteen... She was quirkless like my mom, and she apparently had been bullied a lot by her classmates. I took different classes then she did Because she was much better academically then I was, so we were barely around each other at school... So I didn't know."

"That's horrible!"
Mina said in shock.
"How could people treat someone like that?!"

💖💖💖

He wanted to think he was different.
That he wasn't like those other bullies, what he and Midoriya had was personal and Deku didn't actually do what Bakugou had told him to do. So it was different right?
Right?

He was mad at her for some reason.
Like it was all her fault for making him feel like this. For making him feel... Bad... He actually regretted it.
Which was weird because he never thought he would actually regret bullying Deku. That stupid show off.
But he did, and he was also scared.

"That's horrible!!! How could people treat someone like that?!"

What if they found out?
'I wouldn't care.'
Bakugou stubbornly thought to himself.

But he would.

"And why does that bother you?"
His mother asked.

He blinked, he'd lost the trail of this conversation because he was too busy thinking his own thoughts.
"Why doesn't what bother me?!"
He snapped.

"Her not telling you who he is?"
She asked him.

He rolled his eyes and lied.
"It doesn't."

For someone who didn't like secrets, he sure seemed to keep a lot.