28

"So who all is going?!"
Mina said at the end of the day, addressing all of the class.

"Uh, me! Duh!"
Toru shouted.
"Ojiro you should totally come with me!!"
The boy smiled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh! Uh.. sure? What day was it again?"
He responded.

"I'll go! Sounds epic!!"
Denki said and most of the Bakusquad agreed.
All but Aiko.

"I-I Don't know... When was it again?"
She said nervously. She couldn't go to her own concert with a group, she had to be there pretty much all day.

"It said the date was xxxx!"
(lol idk the mha dates or timelines.)
Mina told her scrolling through the little bit of information gathered on the concert.

"I- I can't."
She said thinking up an excuse.
"I'm actually going to visit my grandma."
She lied.
Because her only grandma that she actually knew was dead. But they didn't need to know that. Plus she was also the person who paid for the advanced singing lessons that she attended until age twelve. So in a way she was actually honoring her grandmother's memory.
Sorta.

"What?! But you have too! Please Aiko!"
Mina begged.

"I'm sorry but I can't!"
Aiko said, damn this was going to be difficult. Aiko was getting the feeling that Mina won't let this go until after the concert.

"C-can I go with you guys too?"
Midoriya of all people asked tentatively walking to the group.
It was the end of the day and as the conversation got more personal most of the other students left the room.

All but the Bakusquad and Midoriya.

"Really? Midoriya I didn't know you were a fan!"
Mina squealed, letting go of Aiko's absence.
For now.

"Y-yeah I-I kinda am! I mean I don't listen to a lot of her music but I watch her videos sometimes."
He said nervously.

"Cool! I just didn't take you as the type to watch girl gamers and stuff."
Mina said.

"Well it wasn't for that It's because... Well she's a... She's a quirkless Rights activist..."
He mumbled.

'Why would he be interested in that?'
Aiko wondered tilting her head.

Bakugou scoffed.
"That's all bullshit."
He said and Midoriya flinched back.

"I-I don't think so!"
He mumbled. Aiko, who was now a little farther from the group; packing up her things, listened intently.

"Of course it it's! Anyone on social media do shit like that for likes and stuff, to get pathetic idiots like you to support them."
Bakugou said to Midoriya.
The Bakusquad tensed a little, this was getting uncomfortable.

But no one did anything, yet of course.

"Well I don't think that's true-"
Kirishima spoke up a little bit to Bakugou with a laugh.

"Of course it fucking is! Famous people like that bitch only say stuff like that to jerk a few years, if something happened in front of them they wouldn't do shit!"
Bakugou said taking a step towards Midoriya.

"Hey bro-"
Kirishima said putting an arm over Bakugou's chest to stop him from getting closer to the trembling Midoriya.

"Ya know why? Because they know that quirkless people are pathetic little shits that can't to anything in society except worship those in places of power, they idolize people that "protect" them because they're too fucking weak to-"

Aiko didn't really know what happened, if you asked her what she was thinking in that moment she wouldn't be able to give an answer.

Her feet moved on their own as she pulled on her backpack, walked to Bakugou and with absolutely no hesitation.

Punched him in is shit talking face.

"Holy shit-"

"Girl run!"

The other teens called out.
Bakugou had been thrown backwards because he was completely and totally unprepared for that to happen.
But the moment he started to get up Kirishima wrapped her arms around him and Denki stepped infront of Aiko.
Mina yelled at Aiko to run and that's what she did.

She grabbed Midoriya's arm. If Aiko left Midoriya would be the most likely target from Bakugou's wrath and Aiko didn't want to be responsible for him getting hurt.

He seemed to understand this and ran right beside her too the gate.
A sleek limousine was pulled up and waiting.

Aiko jumped in and Midoriya followed her without hesitation.

Aiko gasped and put her head in her hands, mumbling to herself.

"Who's this?"
A shocked Nishi finally asked and Aiko shook her hands.

"Uh... Hi! I'm Izuku Midoriya!"
He said waving at them then he turned to Aiko.
"What were you thinking?!"
He asked.

"I don't know! Please drive! Quickly..."
Aiko said and Hotoki nodded, yelling at the driver.

"Girl what did you do?!"
Hotoki asked.

"I... I punched someone..."
She whispered. She hadn't had an outburst like that since she was twelve.

"WHAT?!"