75

"Well I don't think we're the problem."
Jirou randomly started while eating her salad.

"What?"
Denki asked, Jirou nodded to a table across the Cafeteria.

"There's the prick, he's not with Aiko like he usually is."

Neito Monoma was eating at a table with a few guys from class 1-b. He seemed to be laughing and joking around but he was constantly searching the cafeteria. His blue eyes scanning the sea of other students, looking for one in particular.

"Do you think they're fighting?"
Denki asked, staring at the guy.

"Maybe, i haven't seen either of them in caf since that day at the library. I always assumed they sat together."
Jirou shrugged.

Denki clapped and laughed loudly.
"You said it! You said Caf!"

Jirou looked away.
"No I didn't."
She lied, embarrassed about her slip up.

"Yes you did-"
Denki looked over at Monoma who's eyes had landed on their table. He was looking at each person sitting at it, obviously checking to see if Aiko was with them. Denki sent him a dark glare once Monoma's eyes landed on him specifically. Monoma glared back and then looked down at his food.
"Weirdo."
Denki mumbled, eating his food.

"Well she's definitely not in here, I'm done. You guys wanna walk around before class and see if we can find her?"
Jirou suggested standing up.

"Sure!"

💖💖💖

Aiko's plan of hiding in the bathroom didn't exactly work out.

"Sup kiddo! Whatcha doing?"
Mic asked passing Aiko in the hallway while she was on the way to the bathroom.

"Uh... Nothing?"
Aiko said with a frown.

"Yo Aren't you gonna vibe in the caf? They got some mega tasty chicken tenders down there!"
He said with a smile as though Aiko could understand what the actual fuck he was saying.

"Uh... No?"
She said, tilting her head.

"Woah! What happened to your face muchacha?! You're busted up!"
He said once Aiko tilted her head towards him. Her hair moving to the side.

'Is he talking about my bruises or my puffy eyes. Damn I sure hope they're done swelling.'

"It was just training yesterday."
Aiko told him with a shrug.
"I'm fine now."

"Ah! That's cool! How'd you do?"
He asked.

'Not to be rude, but why is this guy still talking to me? I just wanted to eat my lunch in peace. In a stall in the girls bathroom, next to a trashcan full of used tampons.'
Aiko deadpanned at her own thoughts.

"Fine I guess, I mean I technically lost because I used my quirk. But I think I did okay."
Aiko mumbled.

"Cool!"
He said enthusiastically.
"Hey, if you don't mind me asking... Were you about to eat that in the bathroom?"
He pointed down at her brown paper bag.

"Uh..."
Aiko looked at it too. Like she just remembered she was holding it.

'Damn it, stop showing concern for my mental wellbeing and social life! You're supposed to turn a blindeye to this like most teachers!'
She complained.

"No?"
She lied in a totally unconvincing way. It sounded more like a question she was asking herself than a confident answer.

"Can I ask... What's going on with your friends? I thought you and that one group were tight! But it seems like you've been avoiding them."
Mic said with actual concern. His voice dropped all slang and started to sound serious and empathetic.